• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Alamaking - here's the proof you asshole and stop being a guniang

TeamDrifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fuck off you guniang Alamaking and stop bothering me. One more time from you my keepeitai will come fuck you you'll cry.

PhotoFeb1792658PM_zpsa80276b0.jpg

You happy now?

DeathThreat

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Drifter, Punisher and Team Drifter is 3 persons?
Or 1 person using 3 nicks?
Or A team of drifting soldiers (say >10) using?

A bit confusing...:confused:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fuck lah. drifter stories from beginning all tua kang yao siu npnt lah. all of take it so serious for fuck ? just enjoy lah. why pichar lobang? chey! no more tua kang yao siu stories from jit pun yakuaza liaoz. sianz.

kempeitai

Alfrescian
Loyal
fuck lah. drifter stories from beginning all tua kang yao siu npnt lah. all of take it so serious for fuck ? just enjoy lah. why pichar lobang? chey! no more tua kang yao siu stories from jit pun yakuaza liaoz. sianz.

I am kempeitai here to arrest you if you talk cock some more, this is a serious thread.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fuck lah
sibeh sian with this liaoz. any one want to share nick with me pm me lah. my clones and cronies.confirm no lose face one hor. got many allies also hor. me only want to hoot koposai and ronron. swee boh?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Drifter, Punisher and Team Drifter is 3 persons?
Or 1 person using 3 nicks?
Or A team of drifting soldiers (say >10) using?

A bit confusing...:confused:

You blur liao....
One nick alone at least a dozen persons sharing....so 3 nicks total chow chow 50 different persons sharing.
The pic shows the jap branch of 3 or more team drifter members having a cny gathering. Wakaru ka?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
jah i busy lah. share nick lah. so when my lobang kena pichared. i always say 'which chonburifc?'

lame boh?

SuperMod

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Aiyo , you all ask so many questions go to neverland lah , he's waiting for all of you there . just PM drifter nick when you are there . :rolleyes: