• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Alamak, just heard one of my malay kaki who is a Datuk was one of those jiakliaobees head that kena roll at Putrajaya.

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
Was having teh tarik with my kaki at a mamak stall near my place when i heard the news that my datuk friend head kena roll. I've known him since the 90s and remember him proudly showing me his name card which read something like Business Consultant Putrajaya gov.my.
To be honest he was very friendly and can get things done for you..too bad like many others jiakliaobees,his head got roll..

Screenshot_20221215_211833_WhatsApp.jpg

Respect to the new PM who walk the talk.

Screenshot_20221215_212114_WhatsApp.jpg