• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Akan datang: Singapore numba wan

CharKuayTeow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Confirmed cases and deaths per capita all headed sharply upwards. No way Singapore won't be Numba Wan soon.

Screen Shot 2021-09-30 at 21.02.15 .png

Screen Shot 2021-09-30 at 21.03.12 .png

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They always crave to be number one and world class in everything- another great achievement for PAP.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I was debating this. In the end, I used a log scale to be consistent in terms of comparing orders of magnitude, it is not wrong to do so.

The log scale is appropriate when measuring the rate of spread eg % change over time rather than comparing cases/deaths per million.

Using the log scale makes it appear that Malaysia is less than twice as bad as Singapore in terms of death rate rather than the reality which is 10x worse.

CharKuayTeow

Alfrescian
Loyal
The log scale is appropriate when measuring the rate of spread eg % change over time rather than comparing cases/deaths per million.

Using the log scale makes it appear that Malaysia is less than twice as bad as Singapore in terms of death rate rather than the reality which is 10x worse.

Let’s see where Singapore ends up. It is early days for this wave. The data is there, anybody can choose to plot it as they wish, but hopefully understand the scales used. Doesn’t change the fact that the trend is upwards. I don’t know if you still have family there, I do. They are all in the vulnerable segments of the population, so it isn’t as if I have a desire to make things worse than they already are.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Let’s see where Singapore ends up. It is early days for this wave. The data is there, anybody can choose to plot it as they wish, but hopefully understand the scales used. Doesn’t change the fact that the trend is upwards. I don’t know if you still have family there, I do. They are all in the vulnerable segments of the population, so it isn’t as if I have a desire to make things worse than they already are.

As long as all your family are fully vaccinated Covid is no worse than seasonal flu so if you're not unduly worried about periodic flu outbreaks you shouldn't be too worried about Covid either.

CharKuayTeow

Alfrescian
Loyal
As long as all your family are fully vaccinated Covid is no worse than seasonal flu so if you're not unduly worried about periodic flu outbreaks you shouldn't be too worried about Covid either.
They are all vaccinated, so yes, I know that the risk now is like influenza at this stage. It is just that they are either old, or have underlying health issues.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
They are all vaccinated, so yes, I know that the risk now is like influenza at this stage. It is just that they are either old, or have underlying health issues.

Being old is a risk in itself. In fact old age is known to be 100% fatal.

All the more reason why everyone young and old should get together and live life the fullest because you never know what will happen to tomorrow.

Michael Schumacher survived 4 decades of motor racing with barely a scratch. His worst injury was a broken leg.

He retired to lead a safer life and ended up severely brain damaged from a family ski outing.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

All the more reason why everyone young and old should get together and live life the fullest because you never know what will happen to tomorrow.

Michael Schumacher survived 4 decades of motor racing with barely a scratch. His worst injury was a broken leg.

He retired to lead a safer life and ended up severely brain damaged from a family ski outing.

Cars are for essential transport, not for fatal sports take life. Then he goes to ski.... and fuck himself dead, ski is a fatal sport take life...

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal

May i ask if you know the ingredients of the vaccine?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Israel 2.0. Please start pushing the fourth booster shot already. :biggrin:

Don't want to learn from successful countries, but die die want to learn from the failures. Unless of course, maintaining the current situation is part of the script, to keep various special interest groups and stakeholders happy. :cool:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysia worse off but gomen allows pubs and massage to open in phases. I was told, police slready started their operasi mabuk all over KL to stifle drunk driving.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
May i ask if you know the ingredients of the vaccine?

WHAT ARE THE INGREDIENTS IN THE VACCINE?
The vaccine includes the following ingredients: mRNA, lipids ((4-
hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6,1-diyl)bis(2-hexyldecanoate), 2 [(polyethylene
glycol)-2000]-N,N-ditetradecylacetamide, 1,2-Distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine,
and cholesterol), potassium chloride, monobasic potassium phosphate, sodium
chloride, dibasic sodium phosphate dihydrate, and sucrose

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
WHAT ARE THE INGREDIENTS IN THE VACCINE?
The vaccine includes the following ingredients: mRNA, lipids ((4-
hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6,1-diyl)bis(2-hexyldecanoate), 2 [(polyethylene
glycol)-2000]-N,N-ditetradecylacetamide, 1,2-Distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine,
and cholesterol), potassium chloride, monobasic potassium phosphate, sodium
chloride, dibasic sodium phosphate dihydrate, and sucrose
Oh, they miss out something.. intentionally. You are not suppose to know but it is being leaked out.. Graphene oxide. Well, that is conspiracy theory. Why would anyone leave out ingredients intentionally. We should believe that all the ingredients are listed out honestly.

CharKuayTeow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Israel 2.0. Please start pushing the fourth booster shot already. :biggrin:

Don't want to learn from successful countries, but die die want to learn from the failures. Unless of course, maintaining the current situation is part of the script, to keep various special interest groups and stakeholders happy. :cool:
PAP needs to grow some balls and just open up, maybe with some testing. A quarantine longer than 4 days is essentially the same as telling potential travelers to Singapore to fuck off.

CharKuayTeow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh, they miss out something.. intentionally. You are not suppose to know but it is being leaked out.. Graphene oxide. Well, that is conspiracy theory. Why would anyone leave out ingredients intentionally. We should believe that all the ingredients are listed out honestly.

That's a big claim, so unless they can cough up a valid lab analysis, it is a worthless claim.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod

Wah you also must have been watching Schumacher on Netflix. I just watched it last night.