• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

AHPETC residents come in and see...song boh??

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is impossible for a good condition building under PAP in 2011 to evolve into such a state in just 4 years. If they were photos in Hougang SMC, then yes because WP had run the place for 24 years.

Another own goal by PAP TS.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
This is one of the saddest threads i have seen, the residents there deserved better

Who did they vote for?? fuck the WP

LKY was right after all. They've had to repent. However, they can put things right in the next GE by voting for the PAP.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP town council rates jumping up and down like a stock market. Jokes aside, it shows the PAP government is capable of reducing costs, just that they chose not to.

Ironically, they cut their MA rates drastically only when there is political competition, showing once again the importance of political competition.

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
why is it that the dumb WP cannot follow suit then?
it is because they are dumb and you are dumber?

you should just accept the fact that some people are bad with management

PAP town council rates jumping up and down like a stock market. Jokes aside, it shows the PAP government is capable of reducing costs, just that they chose not to.

Ironically, they cut their MA rates drastically only when there is political competition, showing once again the importance of political competition.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the year 2013, EC and PRP were charging $2.58 less than AHPETC but $6.40 more than AMK or CCK (for commercial) despite the fact that these 4 are all PAP town councils. Suddenly they decide to halve their rates in the same year 2014. Currently, Tanjong Pagar charges $0.78 less than AHPETC but a good $1.86 more than Tampines (for residential) which again, despite the fact that both are PAP town councils.

How some can tie this to the issue of management is beyond me.

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
that because the PAP have good honest hardworking people who managed to find a better and cheaper way to get things done.
Why cant the WP follow suit?

is the almost 100% increment from 12 to 13 and then again in 14 justified?

table-3-managing-agent-data.png

In the year 2013, EC and PRP were charging $2.58 less than AHPETC but $6.40 more than AMK or CCK (for commercial) despite the fact that these 4 are all PAP town councils. Suddenly they decide to halve their rates in the same year 2014. Currently, Tanjong Pagar charges $0.78 less than AHPETC but a good $1.86 more than Tampines (for residential) which again, despite the fact that both are PAP town councils.

How some can tie this to the issue of management is beyond me.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
is the almost 100% increment from 12 to 13 and then again in 14 justified?

If the WP were to gain power, all taxes would double in no time at all. Income tax would be 30%. GST would jump to 15% or more. ARF would be increased to 600% or more.

Just the thought of it is truly frightening. However, I have full confidence that the majority of Singaporeans have realised that the WP is far worse than the PAP and will reflect their confidence in the incumbent party at the coming election.

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
yes, you are spot on again Mr Leong.

PAP the best!

Just the thought of it is truly frightening. However, I have full confidence that the majority of Singaporeans have realised that the WP is far worse than the PAP and will reflect their confidence in the incumbent party at the coming election.

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
I dont see a problem with paying more..

thanks for the PAP whatever i pay, i am able to earn back a hundred times the amount i paid

i doubt i will be able get the same opportunity in any other country in the world

Well done PAP
PAP the best ! :smile:

PAY AND PAY

PAY AND PAIN ?

You call this type of party the BEST ?

Then more good years to come for you to pay MORE...LOL :rolleyes::biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought Old Fart is already half dead? And Pinky is barely walking.

That's a pic from early 2014. Only the PAP IBs could use an older file photo and make it seem like a recent shot. :rolleyes:

Peace And Prosperity... wow, top marks for creativity there. :biggrin:

LOL2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dont see a problem with paying more..

thanks for the PAP whatever i pay, i am able to earn back a hundred times the amount i paid

i doubt i will be able get the same opportunity in any other country in the world

Well done PAP
PAP the best ! :smile:

LOL Hey BOY

If want to pay and pay MORE, no one is going to stop you. But who wants to pay more if it is NOT necessary at all ? Probably you are another naive kid still living in the jungle.

You need to travel MORE countries to explore and learn. And PLEASE BRUSH up your skills when you want to TROLL :wink:

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
it was necessary to pay more so that i can continue to enjoy the high standard of living the country has given me.

and like i said. thanks tor the PAP whatever i pay, i am able to earn back a hundred times the amount i paid

it will not be possible if the WP was in power..

LOL Hey BOY

If want to pay and pay MORE, no one is going to stop you. But who wants to pay more if it is NOT necessary at all ? Probably you are another naive kid still living in the jungle.

You need to travel MORE countries to explore and learn. And PLEASE BRUSH up your skills when you want to TROLL :wink: