• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ah tiong was speeding at 178 km/hr

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Ferrari Was Speeding At 178km/hr !!!!!

Wah piangz, you all really fast and furious. Me 160km/hr on a 1.5 vios ball shrink liaoz. Pai seh pic not too clear cos' taken with a fake iphone.
For clear pic, have to ask the bro to post one more time. :wink:

160 , dun need to show us, LOL.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Most supercar owners in sinkieland 'got money scare die' mentality.....few would speed like machi.....most in fact would drive as slow as possible....and rev engine loud loud while at traffic junctions....this is the way to drive supercars here.
P.S getting into melee with mats at zebra crossings machiam orchard towers Ferrari is also not prescribed behavior for supercar owners....

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Most supercar owners in sinkieland 'got money scare die' mentality.....few would speed like machi.....most in fact would drive as slow as possible....and rev engine loud loud while at traffic junctions....this is the way to drive supercars here.
P.S getting into melee with mats at zebra crossings machiam orchard towers Ferrari is also not prescribed behavior for supercar owners....

smart people will drive their high status car slowly for others to admire. That is how it should be.

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
That fucker deserved to die. 120km/h and I will already be worried about banging and he does it at 178. Good now. The wife gets to keep his money and sponge it on a new boyfriend.

He is driving a Ferrari and not a Kancil.

U dun expect him to drive at 70km/hr in the wee hour.

The problem is not the speed.

It is he chiong red light.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes agree doubt even if Michael Schumacher was driving he might not able to reacted in time...

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

I don't expect him to drive 70km/h. But I don't expect him to drive at 178. He did not only chiong red light, he sped. The fucking road does not belong to him alone. The need for controlled speed is because there are other road users and pedestrians. Had he only go at 100, there might be more survivors.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

And I gave you a fucking infracting for being stupid and talking through your asshole.

prancku

Alfrescian
Loyal

smart people will drive their high status car slowly for others to admire. That is how it should be.

Slow enough for mei meis to hop in.

They have a world of choices, slowly to enjoy.

Only a kuku like a machi bird will throw away his life, FOR NOTHING!!!.:rolleyes:

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
I doubt u hv a driving licence or drive a car

in the 1st place.

I dun think you are more intelligent than me when u CALL ME A STUPID.

prancku

Alfrescian
Loyal

I hope the insurance company wins the case when it gets to Court and that the estate pays for everything.

Agreed. Widow is greedy. Likely trying to sweep another pile from sinkieland and then scam back to enjoy five times the amount. Lots of small white faces waiting.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

riding kapkia limpeh bo belts how ?

but limpeh wear got 2 helmets .:rolleyes:

hi there

1. knn, you are damn hilarious!
2. the two helmet thing.
3. i bet one small helmet is for the small head down there,right?

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. yo! do you know what is highway code thing or what?
2. what, you are 3 years old?