• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ah Tiong Kids at Cineleisure

Maverick01

Alfrescian
Loyal
saw a group of teens...think nth of it despite their face look abit tiong..dressing casual like a local kid...they were quite rowdy and were having a smoke break outside Cine...then heard open mouth..one group of ah tiong teens!!!! wow as expected sooner or later ah tiongs will form their own street gangs la!!! 936 coming soon!!!! will the new enforcement stop a clash of ah tiong street gang kids and sg 369 ???

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
saw a group of teens...think nth of it despite their face look abit tiong..dressing casual like a local kid...they were quite rowdy and were having a smoke break outside Cine...then heard open mouth..one group of ah tiong teens!!!! wow as expected sooner or later ah tiongs will form their own street gangs la!!! 936 coming soon!!!! will the new enforcement stop a clash of ah tiong street gang kids and sg 369 ???

No worries, bro. 369 have home ground advantage. 369 also multi-racial. Take 369 to emerge winner. 369 soon will 'buy over' 936.

Soul_Reaper

Alfrescian
Loyal
No worries, bro. 369 have home ground advantage. 369 also multi-racial. Take 369 to emerge winner. 369 soon will 'buy over' 936.

I differ.... Ah Tiongs are LKY pets..... they have advantage over the locals.
If both parties clash and are arrested...... locals will be sent to changi holiday bungalow while the Ah Tiongs are only fined and free to go :biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I differ.... Ah Tiongs are LKY pets..... they have advantage over the locals.
If both parties clash and are arrested...... locals will be sent to changi holiday bungalow while the Ah Tiongs are only fined and free to go :biggrin:

That is, if LKY lives long enough. If what you said is true, ah tiongs should be very worried coz LKY appears very weak physically. Emotionally, he is heading southwards.

Maverick01

Alfrescian
Loyal
i was still wondering where the ah tiongs teens street gang then let me chance upon them at Cine...soon more will be formed and more daring...maybe bio local ah liao then that is when fight will occur....waiting for the news only... so far clash all among LOCALS..knn...

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i was still wondering where the ah tiongs teens street gang then let me chance upon them at Cine...soon more will be formed and more daring...maybe bio local ah liao then that is when fight will occur....waiting for the news only... so far clash all among LOCALS..knn...

Kindly alert us where their ah lians congregate. I want to talent spot their ah lians for our nightclubs lah.

Soul_Reaper

Alfrescian
Loyal
i was still wondering where the ah tiongs teens street gang then let me chance upon them at Cine...soon more will be formed and more daring...

There are oredi many such groups in the heartlands especially the Yishun / Woodlands / Jurong housing estates..... these Ah Tiong teens dun mix with the locals and usually congregate at the fastfood outlets and basketball courts.

Soul_Reaper

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kindly alert us where their ah lians congregate. I want to talent spot their ah lians for our nightclubs lah.

Sinkaporlian ah lians now seldom want to work in nightclubs..... they cannot compare with the PRCs / Viets who are more playable and daring.
Ah Lians prefer to advertise their "services" online :biggrin: They can earn more this way than working the traditional nightclub routine. :p

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkaporlian ah lians now seldom want to work in nightclubs..... they cannot compare with the PRCs / Viets who are more playable and daring.
Ah Lians prefer to advertise their "services" online :biggrin: They can earn more this way than working the traditional nightclub routine. :p

True, true. Even M'sian lians balek kampong years ago. Sad. We need to have an international spread - M'sians, Thais, Indons, Viets, PRCs, Filipinas, Koreans, Japs, Ang Mos etc.

Maverick01

Alfrescian
Loyal
i miss the slutty mlysian lians in ktv...but now massage still got them la...hot malayisan sluts licking and sucking away..

Maverick01

Alfrescian
Loyal

their lians in sg known as ATB normally all matured already and at the nightclubs liao...thats why the ah tiong teen street gangs no lians to play with and look at local lians...local bengs sure buay song being act hero type..that is where the boiling point is...

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There are oredi many such groups in the heartlands especially the Yishun / Woodlands / Jurong housing estates..... these Ah Tiong teens dun mix with the locals and usually congregate at the fastfood outlets and basketball courts.

even in japan ..Ah Tiong will not mix with the locals....

Maverick01

Alfrescian
Loyal

really alot?? all i see is ah tiong workers gathering...ah tiong teens those that are schooling one not really..soon more and more and they will be more prominent..

NoelVermillion

Alfrescian
Loyal
No matter how big the Ah Tiong gang will be, they cannot beat the White gang any time. Godfather Lee will offer his opponents an offer they cannot refuse. We all know what happened to those who refused.

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal

well, what i worried is they are pro communist in mind.remember this, these gangster style young Tiongs are more worst then our local 369.Only rich parents in Communist China can send their kids here.And, only those link with the Communist officials can be so rich.And, Communist officials are mainly corrupted.
Worst is, they might be send here to slowly take over our country.

We have to be wary of Communist China motive!!!

:oIo: :oIo: :oIo:

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
even in japan ..Ah Tiong will not mix with the locals....

these ah tiong think so high of themselves.they will look down on singaporeans by telling us "Heh, your table tennis team depend on us ok.Without our ah tiongs players, you Singaporeans will never ever get gold or silver in table tennis."

haha, then we singaporeans will be very very malu!!!

:oIo: :oIo: :oIo: