• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ah Tiong become superman after getting caught in affair.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So many low class dogs and bitches think they are super chaste and high class talking about others having affairs. Real high class and chaste people like me don’t even do that. Pui!
Same concept as real rich people no need to flaunt wealth or act rich indeed. Unchaste poor dogs and bitches like to act super chaste and attack others that are real chaste people as whores. Pui!

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
济南电视台著名主持人小鱼儿(本名:张昕雨)出轨国企老总的儿子,被老公现场抓包,结果老总的儿子摔下楼了(来源:推特罗翔)

Tiong fucker having affair with famous TV host who's married and got caught by the latter's hubby. Climbed out window and became Superman. Fucker is son of "high-flying" tiong-cock GLC boss.

View attachment 183298

Narcissist bastard u... Gaslighter....

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If I was him clinging onto the windows, my mind will be thinking "Shit, is this really the last fuck of my life?".... :laugh:
Methink he cum too much until his legs tremble uncontrollably.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
you can rock climb too? or get rocky hard after being climbed?

Her shitskin lovers' wives will fly to Sinkieland and queue up outside Mayfair with parang in hand to chop her up into pieces to cook curry. I'm sure Cottonmouth will be more than happy to sponsor their air tickets here.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
等我一脚踢你去 mandai Cemetry to join my uncle there....

你这懒叫五毛狗只会在这里汪汪叫,哪里有本事踢人?去下面陪你老妈吧!别在这里丢你那鸡拜习猪头的脸了。 :laugh: :FU:

Last edited:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So that bitch will be paraded naked in the streets ? They should bring back that wooden donkey.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Her shitskin lovers' wives will fly to Sinkieland and queue up outside Mayfair with parang in hand to chop her up into pieces to cook curry. I'm sure Cottonmouth will be more than happy to sponsor their air tickets here.
You sia suay cantonese son of prostitute anti me spinning repeated lies of me got the cheek to accuse me anti cantonese. Pui!