• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ah Neh praise half a neh - Politics 101

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Peasantpore: Lawyer who turned Kangaroo Law Minion aka Playboy 山木庚 praised his ministry's new Senior Minister of State, Neh Neh IndraNeh Rojak. 山木庚 crows she brings with her a wealth of sexperience - as a female lackey since 2001, and as a top lawyer and Senior Counsel in private practice (because of boons granted to her by the regime).

山木庚 described her assets will be welcome to the boring Kangaroo Law ministry.

Ms Indraneh Rojak, who's an errand gal for Old Autocrat for Tanjong Pagar GRC, covering for the bedridden old despot will assume her post in November.

In an interview with state Mouthpiece Channel NewsAsia, the Rojak sneers of how she intends to make the shift from a backbencher to the front bench.

Ms Indraneh Rojak crows: "Peasants respond when you don't try to sugar-coat something, just use WWII Nihon tactics, non pretentious and brutal and it will work, see how people kowtow you when you brandish the kantana at them.

"There is only one way, a difficult hard truth. The Nazis and Imperial Jap Army use different means but accomplish the same goals. Nazi gassed the jews and Japs simply behead the Chinks. Cheap but effective means."

She added: "All the peasants know when that pliant Koo retire and Kee Chew joker ended up in Tanjong Pajar, Old Despot already quite tulan. So His Highness know we Nehs are very good at talking and wielding the stick and thats why I am promoted. Remember during WWII, the Japs also use us nehs to balk the brits and watch over the mats and chinks, so of course Old Despot has the same idea and make me his errand gal. Whoever make things difficult means she/he making things difficult for Old Despot, under-the-stand?"

"If I am now on the front bench side, big shot minion, I surely want to talk down to peasants: 'I do this and all better follow, simple and sweet. Do not forget, I half Neh and Chink, sure inherit the cunning traits from Nehs and Chinks, better do not pray pray. You know Half Breed Viv, he also a rojak like me and you know what he is capable of, starving old peasants, make peasant children stand under hot sun/rain to welcome foreign VIPs,feed dog food to volunteers.. thats how we Neh-Chinks rojaks are, ruthless to the core. You know Ghandi, we also shoot him. Nazis and Nihons should learn from us and win WWII."

Last edited: