• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Ah Loong Kancheong Sent Condolence in Incredible India, How about Korea?

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal

India bridge collapse: No Singaporean casualties, as PM Lee Hsien Loong sends condoloences​

Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong (left) sends condolences to his India counterpart Narendra Modi on the collapse of a foot bridge in the town of Mobri that killed 135. (PHOTOS: Reuters/Getty Images)

Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong (left) sends condolences to his India counterpart Narendra Modi on the collapse of a foot bridge in the town of Mobri that killed 135. (PHOTOS: Reuters/Getty Images)
SINGAPORE — There are currently no reports of Singaporeans among the casualties of the bridge collapse in the town of Morbi in Gujarat, India.
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) said in a media statement on Tuesday (1 November) that Singapore’s consulate-general in Mumbai is in close contact with the local authorities on the situation. The ministry will also continue to monitor the developments closely.
The death toll from the colonial-era foot bridge collapse rose to 135 on Tuesday, with search operations entering a third day. India’s prime minister Narendra Modi was scheduled to visit the site, as he said he was “deeply saddened by the tragedy”.

Saddened to learn about collapse: PM Lee​

Meanwhile, Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong has written to Modi to convey condolences on the tragedy.
"I was saddened to learn about the collapse of the Morbi Bridge in Gujarat and the tragic loss of lives," he wrote.
"On behalf of the Government of Singapore, I wish to extend my heartfelt condolences and sympathies to the families of the victims.
"Our thoughts are with the people of India during this time, and I wish the injured a speedy recovery."

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good news. I'm sure some of these dead Northern Keling scums were planning to come to Singapore. Nowadays I see so many towel head Bayis in our HDB heartlands.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The dishonorable son will be happy to send condolences to Korea if the kimchi-kias let Piss And Poop manage their dirty money.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Substandard construction with filthy shitskins behaving like animals on the bridge can jolly well die.