• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ah Loong is thankful

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kee Chiu is planning to overthrow LHL...anyone Kee Chiu?

It's easy... just secretly send someone to sabotage AMK, stir up discontent.

When LHL gets ousted, if PAP still wins, Kee Chiu volunteer to be the 'transitional PM'. From there he can slowly get rid of the LHL faction people and bring in his own loyalists.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's easy... just secretly send someone to sabotage AMK, stir up discontent.

When LHL gets ousted, if PAP still wins, Kee Chiu volunteer to be the 'transitional PM'. From there he can slowly get rid of the LHL faction people and bring in his own loyalists.

Kee Chiu can only defeat LHL if he aligns himself with the Ah Neh trio (Tharman, Shamu & Vivian). Right now, the Ah Neh Trio is happy to have LHL as PM given that he does as he is told.

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well said, all stingapore politicians are working for money not for the people, if you said they are working for us I will tell them KNNBCCB.

If I'm paid 4 million a year to simply jo-bo-lan, why the fuck would I bother with improving myself ?

jw5

Loyal
They have already got people thinking he's exceptional, with the help of a few sycophants. What is generous and compassionate? :biggrin:

Looking at the headline of Wanbao's coverage on Lee Hsien Loong's 10th anniversary as PM, you would think that he's a generous and compassionate person... Mother Teresa incarnate. :rolleyes: