• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Ah Beng throw Sg face

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal

A bunch of classic low class, arrogant, crude ah bengs and faggot whining about airport food. if not happy they can always go to the business class lounge or restaurant on second floor. eating hoi polloi food and flying cattle class yet complain and want first class standard. typical sinkie whiners. see their ugly face and i wold puke. that's why I always eat in restaurants or first class lounge in airport, not so much as the food is better but to avoid these really ugly people. one look at these people and it spoils my appetite.
even if the food is not up to these idiots expectation, there is no need to make a big fuss and destroy someone's else rice bowl. real bastards. hope someone complain about his old town kopi tiam chain which served really crap food.

windows8

Alfrescian
Loyal
can complain about service on social media but cannot complain about food?
it is his money and his mouth, he wants to spend on cheap airport food and then complain, it is his right.
The real low class is those people mocking other people's face and then boasting about eating in restaurants and first class lounges.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
it is his money and his mouth, he wants to spend on cheap airport food and then complain, it is his right.
The real low class is those people mocking other people's face and then boasting about eating in restaurants and first class lounges.

sour grapes. i sense you are just jealous and unhappy I eat at first class restaurants. Read the press. alot of people are criticising him for his crude manners. You can criticised but do it in a civil manner. just like you. all useless born losers and only know how to mock and heckle. My criticism was he and his friends are a crude low class type (as evidenced by the video-talking and mocking which is totally uncalled for. it seems he isdoing it nnot so much as the food is bad but to put people down and be arrogant as if he is some top celebrity. top celebrity usually do not eat at common area food courts. you get what you pay.) and he slamming the restaurant and destroying someone business and livelihood. I dare him to do it in USA . he would get sued if put such biased unproven vile criticism on the internet you are just like him. a low class sinkies. that's why the furor. no smoke without fire.
jealous of others who can afford better meals as you can only afford to eat in low class joints but try to act atas. everybody here EXCEPT you can see it. typical sinkie loser. the crux of debate here is his crude low class behaviour. not my ability to eat in first class lounge(which alot of past forummers know ). hahahahah.
if you eat in food court expect food court standard. you want better quality then pay for it. don't mock and try to destroy somebody's rice bowl. how would you feel if you are the chef of that food joint? typical cheapskate low class shits.

Last edited:

windows8

Alfrescian
Loyal
sour grapes. i sense you are just jealous and unhappy I eat at first class restaurants. Read the press. alot of people are criticising him for his crude manners. You can criticised but do it in a civil manner. just like you. all useless born losers and only know how to mock and heckle. My criticism was he and his friends are a crude low class type (as evidenced by the video-talking and mocking which is totally uncalled for. it seems he isdoing it nnot so much as the food is bad but to put people down and be arrogant as if he is some top celebrity. top celebrity usually do not eat at common area food courts. you get what you pay.) and he slamming the restaurant and destroying someone business and livelihood. I dare him to do it in USA . he would get sued if put such biased unproven vile criticism on the internet you are just like him. a low class sinkies. that's why the furor. no smoke without fire.
jealous of others who can afford better meals as you can only afford to eat in low class joints but try to act atas. everybody here EXCEPT you can see it. typical sinkie loser. the crux of debate here is his crude low class behaviour. not my ability to eat in first class lounge(which alot of past forummers know ). hahahahah.
if you eat in food court expect food court standard. you want better quality then pay for it. don't mock and try to destroy somebody's rice bowl. how would you feel if you are the chef of that food joint? typical cheapskate low class shits.

Who is the one criticizing people in a low class manner, isn't it you?
Aren't you stooping to his level except that he is mocking food in real life while you are mocking his looks but hiding behind a screen? If you dare him to do it in USA, I dare you to talk like you do in real life.
And eating first class food does not elevate a person to first class level, you are best proof of that. Waste of good food on you. Either that, or somebody just talking big on the internet. :wink:

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who is the one criticizing people in a low class manner, isn't it you?
Aren't you stooping to his level except that he is mocking food in real life while you are mocking his looks but hiding behind a screen? If you dare him to do it in USA, I dare you to talk like you do in real life.
And eating first class food does not elevate a person to first class level, you are best proof of that. Waste of good food on you. Either that, or somebody just talking big on the internet. :wink:

There is low class hawkers food and Michelin class food. You get what you pay for. I am criticizing him as low class as he was obviously putting the stall down and trying to boast that old town kopitiam food is better. Anyone except idiiots like you can see he is trying to promote his food chain and mock like an idiot and put others down. And alot of people online and I rightfully whack him. Even the press is asking him to apologize as everyone knows he went overboard. Only farkup like you are protecting and defending him. Everyone know that group of low class actors are crude ( one of them was fined for a vulgar show and the other was given warning by the police before. Ask those in the entertainment circle). Like I said no need fir me to prove myself to idiots and low class craps like you.in life there is alwaya high and low class division like Mercedes and maybach versus proton and Kia. Read my past posts as a lot of people here know I travel first and business class all the time and know vvip and billionaires. All my previius posts and information have been cross referenced and spot on. Seems you are just sour grapes. Too bad that life. If you are low class behave like one and don't expect high class food quality when you cannott afford it. Only lazy and unreasonable people do it( that's why they are forever low class shits).That's capitalism. Likewise don't complain when ask to queue when flying economy class . I see a lot of chao kuan people holding economy tickets using first and business class queue when boarding and then try to feint ignorance when told to queue in the other lanes. I am stating facts of life esp for these idiots at airport. Who I criticized is none of your business as you and him are impotent and can do nothing about it but whine. As for me I dare to talk and do it in real life. In fact I have instructed all my staff to boycott old town . Hahhahahh. Too bad for you and him.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Mudlanders are like that. They can be low class themselves AND yet criticise and shame others for being low class. Same as how they can be litterbugs, speedsters, queue cutters etc themselves but criticise and shame others when other people do a tiny fraction of what they are doing.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nothing wrong to say the food is bad if it is bad. It is better to be honest than to be deceitful.

Mark Lee is a straight-talker. You either love him or hate him. Marcus Chin is a joker. You can't take his words seriously when he says his dog won't even eat the food.

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agree with uno.
They got no sense of propriety.
In short just uneducated Low class shit.....
You can take the Beng out of the dump but never the dump out of the the Beng.
They were on work representing the radio station. They like to Hao Lian they're celebrities and so should know they are public figures.
Pockmarked face got little success and thinks he's big fuck.
Try to advertise his old town brand everywhere and even name drop probably the only hk star chapman Toh that's friends with him.
Probably wanted to make a joke about the food but fell flat and backfired instead.
Low class talentless shit only can make it in Sg conning sinkies

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nutting wrong wif wat dey said wat! ...

sinkielan is world crass! world bestest! world lumpar 1! ... wen u r world crass! world bestest! world lumpar 1!, u can oso tok louder ...

where is hongkielan? ... dey got world crass! world bestest! world lumpar 1! den oni cum n tok la ...

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hong Kong prides herself as the best food paradise in Asia. Many tourists have come to expect top quality food when they dine in Hong Kong 's restaurants.

So , if it fails to live up to expectations, you bet people will criticise .

In this case, it so happened that it was some celebrities who complained and aired their grouses. But for all you know, many ordinary people may already have complained about the food.

Last edited: