• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ah Beng from Police SSB intimidates couple

nextinfidel

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/viewContent.jsp?id=73130

STOMPer Sam's friends met with this irrational driver, whose passenger intimidated them by claiming he was a cop from the Secret Society Branch, but was unable to show any form of identity.

The contributor's friend, whose wife was pregnant was driving cautiously up the slope of Plaza Singapura's carpark, but was honked at by an impatient driver behind.

Not happy about the speed they were driving at, the passenger of the car behind got up, and remarked that he was a Secret Society cop. When the couple asked for an ID to prove his status, the said 'cop' was unable to do so.

Says this STOMPer, who contributed on behalf of his friend's experience:

"I would like to share with you this story about how my friend's encounter with a policeman who claimed to be from the Police Headquarters, Cantonment, 16th Level, Secret Society Branch (SSB).

"This incident happened on June 2, at Plaza Singapura's multi-storey carpark.

"My friend was driving cautiously up the slope to the carpark, for the safety of his pregnant wife beside him and the design of the humps at the carpark, that were diagonal in shape, made it even harder to manoeuvre.

"Behind my friend's MPV was a white Hyundai Tuscani SJJ8989Z, whose driver kept honking non-stop to get his attention.

"At first, my friend continued travelling slowly but the honking got more and more irritating.

"Therefore he stopped his car, got out and walk towards the Tuscani driver's side.

"Instead the passenger of the said car walked out, a guy in his mid 20s to 30s, with an intimidating attitude.

"Ignoring the presence of the passenger, my friend asked the driver, what his problem was.

"The passenger then passed a remark saying that he was from the Police Headquarters, Cantoment 16th Level SSB.

"Therefore my friend ask for his warrant card or any form of ID, however he was unable to show one.

"The only response from that passenger was that my friend was driving really slow.

"My friend responded, saying that he had to go slow as his wife is pregnant, at that time, his wife came walking back to the back to take a video of the entire conversation.

"During this process, the passenger who declared that he was from the SSB panicked and walked over trying to knock of the video from my friend's wife, who was using her mobile phone.

"The passenger asked, 'What is she doing/capturing?'.

"Before my friend could say anything, he notice that there was a long golf umbrella lying on the ground of the passenger's side door.

"At this time, my friend sensed that his wife may be in danger, and hurried to block the path of the intimidating guy.

"While doing so, a third party came out from another car, and told them that if there were no injuries please move the cars to one side as there were many cars waiting behind.

"My friend took this opportunity to end the situation and walked back to his car and drove off.

"After parking his car, my friend made a police report over the phone followed by a full statement recording.

"This case is under investigation, on the charges of 'mis-use of authority, and conduct towards a civilian at a public location without proper identification', that is if the passenger turns out to be a real policeman.

"Otherwise, it will be charged under 'impersonation charges' if this guy was not a real policeman."

nextinfidel

Alfrescian
Loyal
either way, this guy is fucked.

one, he is really from SSB. and he will kena big time from SPF itself, unless SPF denies he is their employee and punish him behind closed doors.

two, he is impersonating a poodle personnel, and he will kena also.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
from the body languages and his friends aiwan looks, he's a cop alright...

maybe just passed out police rookie....LOL..

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
SSB so what? wtf! Even CID also no need to be scared. What offence has been committed? :biggrin::biggrin:

Methinks most forummers here don't fear lau lee...

much less...for SSB, CID, SBC, SBS, ICA, TCS, SINGA...etc..:biggrin:

some here even wants to make fun of God woh....

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will tell you we shall nail those rogue police ah-bengs !

That time was in a friend's car and was ran off the road by a stupid ah-beng in a civic who flash a warrant card for nothing !

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
"After parking his car, my friend made a police report over the phone followed by a full statement recording.

We should give no chance for the police PR to cover up or damage control !

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
SSB so what? wtf! Even CID also no need to be scared. What offence has been committed? :biggrin::biggrin:

Real SSB officers NEVER so readily reveal themselves, unless in this case he is chasing a suspect or responding to an urgent call.

If so, then the tortoise driver is in trouble for obstructing a public servant from caring out his duties.

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I ever encounter such a brash, brazen pia kia civil servant who flash unncessarily !

I make sure he gets a broken jaw. Pound him until his jaw shatter and also not forgetting broken legs. So where-ever he goes he be remembered !

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our poodle service is surely going downhill.

Just has a commander becoming a molester. Now we have a CID officer acting like gangster. What is happening?

Airlib

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe he is really from the SSB, as in just release out from SSB custody after some investigation...

cowbehcowbu

Alfrescian
Loyal
from all these description..are our police behaving like KAMPEDAI..or GEATAPO.!!!!!!!!!!
SERIOUS...the gabmen must discipline all these AHBENG police.....

matamafia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eh that's not a common Ah Beng OK?

That is Cheng Hu Beng OK?

That is a special Ah Beng with a Sheriff Badge / Shield OK?

That is an Ah Beng representing his boss Wong Ah Seng OK?

He has a Warrant Card signed by his big boss Wong Ah Seng OK?

Can arrest and bully you OK?

jimmyfallon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why did he stop and got out of his car to approach the honking car, if not looking for a fight? Alot of drivers take their time to drive on those revolving driveways, I just roll my eyes and laugh at them.