• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ah Bang, u all help me name my new pussy !

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
4710711343_8598fc1496_m.jpg

On his blog www.1malaysia.com.my, PM Najib revealed he recently 'on spur of moment' bought a 3 mth-old kitty - an orange-white persian cat - & ask netizens to help him name his new pussy.

While never officially 'linked' to his political advisor's liaison with murdered Mongolian model, our dear Najib now is asking M'sian bloggers to help him name his cute little new pussy, any takers ?

boundThunter

Alfrescian
Loyal

On his blog www.1malaysia.com.my, PM Najib revealed he recently 'on spur of moment' bought a 3 mth-old kitty - an orange-white persian cat - & ask netizens to help him name his new pussy.

While never officially 'linked' to his political advisor's liaison with murdered Mongolian model, our dear Najib now is asking M'sian bloggers to help him name his cute little new pussy, any takers ?

Malays liked to call their cat manja.

Some variations that will suit the PM.

1) Altanmanja

2) Manjatuya

3) Altantu-manja

4) Altantuya-manja :biggrin:

5) Rosmah Botox

6) ...

Please feel free to add on the list but heard on the jalan-jalan that the frontrunning name is apparently C-4 that rhymed with a roar.

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
'Puki Mak' is malay name....
chinese name is "ah loong" in appreciation of his soul-mate...

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Poor Sumiko Tan lost her Pom pom. Nabeh Najib can name his pussy Sumiko and Sumiko can name her new dog Najib in turn when she gets a new one.

kensington

Alfrescian
Loyal
Poor Sumiko Tan lost her Pom pom. Nabeh Najib can name his pussy Sumiko and Sumiko can name her new dog Najib in turn when she gets a new one.

Very dangerous option. The other bitch Rosmah, might not agree to that and Sumiko Tan could share the same fate liked that famous Mongolian Tan.

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Najib-Cat.jpg

I, PukiMak, is definitely cuter than that poor POM of Sumiko Tan !
Besides, I am pussy, Najib likes pussies, you know especially Persian Oranje Ones (viva Holland !) ......

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Should simply name his pussy "puki"; so easy to remember; so apt considering his many sexploits; so holey as well even God will approve! What say u?:biggrin:

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think the most suitable name is," Me me so horny."

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: