• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

AGC called for Li Shengwu to be fined or jailed

Kee Chew

Alfrescian
Loyal
So what is happening is to get a bad record of his name in the book and he cannot join politic.

After pay his fine he can 报仇雪恨 using other 孙子兵法三十六计 in Singapore plus kpkb with no ends in sight.

And at the moment 走为上计 when everything fails retreat....

Then he and his nephews can go after each others jugular....

15k fine will effectively means that.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chance is now for voters to fix him. If he falls below 60% votes in AMK even he won the people has lost confident in his leadership.

He has to resign himself or the party want him to....

Lets see hope and pray...

Ah Loong is a super vile and vindictive person. While LKY fixed the opposition, Ah Loong not only fixed the opposition but also ordinary citizens and his brother's son and wife.

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chance is now for voters to fix him. If he falls below 60% votes in AMK even he won the people has lost confident in his leadership.

He has to resign himself or the party want him to....

Lets see hope and pray...
I doubt the courage of AMK resident.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah Loong is a super vile and vindictive person. While LKY fixed the opposition, Ah Loong not only fixed the opposition but also ordinary citizens and his brother's son and wife.
actually hor, I was thinking. LKY did fix his enemies and his threats. He looked like he genuinely believed he was doing it for his country. Too much or misguided open to discussion of course.

But this dishonourable guy anyhow throw suit here and there for what? to jail his own nephew? for a simple post?

really waste of time and money. go and focus on rescuing the country from tiongs and cecas better.

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
li shengwu

I have an announcement to make about my legal case in Singapore.

The government claims that my friends-only Facebook post "scandalized the judiciary". The true scandal is the misuse of state resources to repress private speech. In the course of this three-year prosecution, the Singapore Attorney General's chambers has written thousands of pages of legal documents, suppressed parts of my defence affidavit, and demanded that I reveal to them all of my friends on Facebook.

Back in January, I decided that I would not dignify the government’s prosecution by continuing to respond. Even without my participation, it took six more months to arrive at a verdict, long enough for the government to mishandle a pandemic and hold an election.

I have decided to pay the fine, in order to buy some peace and quiet. Paying the fine avoids giving the Singapore government an easy excuse to attack me and my family.

I do not admit guilt. I have never denied writing what I wrote, to my friends in a private Facebook post. I disagree that my words were illegal. Moreover, civilized countries should not fine or jail their citizens for private comments on the court system.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ya, man! ...

make sure dey guai-guai behave ... else go n wipe out 9 generations n branches of ze familee ...

a_korusawa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here's the truth !!! Its obvious a deal is done.

after lhy showhand with lhl by announcing he joined psp . . . .
elder brother proposed to younger brother not to run election against pap
in return, he'll let his son off the hook

so, with 60% securing his party, lhl gotta keep his promise to let his nephew off
but face values, he die-die must fine him some kachumputei . . . .

in short, lhy & lsw lost big time this round; looks like they will never be heard again from sillypore once lhl let-off his wife next . . . .
whereas . . . . lwl is almost visiting both papa & mama very soon . . . .

so, lhl has properly paved the way for his son. should hsk fails to survive thru' the next election, ccs will pop in to takeover, else another desmond l will be next (kakinang !)

of coz, lhl better pray he doesn't humkarchan after all these immoral deeds.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
li shengwu

The government claims that my friends-only Facebook post "scandalized the judiciary". The true scandal is the misuse of state resources to repress private speech. In the course of this three-year prosecution, the Singapore Attorney General's chambers has written thousands of pages of legal documents, suppressed parts of my defence affidavit, and demanded that I reveal to them all of my friends on Facebook.

Back in January, I decided that I would not dignify the government’s prosecution by continuing to respond. Even without my participation, it took six more months to arrive at a verdict, long enough for the government to mishandle a pandemic and hold an election.

I have decided to pay the fine, in order to buy some peace and quiet. Paying the fine avoids giving the Singapore government an easy excuse to attack me and my family.

I do not admit guilt. I have never denied writing what I wrote, to my friends in a private Facebook post. I disagree that my words were illegal. Moreover, civilized countries should not fine or jail their citizens for private comments on the court system.
LOSER!!!!

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
li shengwu

By paying the fine. Did he not admit guilt? Anyway I am no lawyer