• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

after wisdom tooth x 2 extraction, come home straight away lim brandy...knn !!!!

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
not me.
that housemate of mine.
somemore take antibiotics, painkillers and brandy at the same time. knnlor.
give up on this siaolang!
still ask me cook porridge for her. c.b.lor. machiam i last life owe her something haven't repay

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
not me.
that housemate of mine.
somemore take antibiotics, painkillers and brandy at the same time. knnlor.
give up on this siaolang!
still ask me cook porridge for her. c.b.lor. machiam i last life owe her something haven't repay

what are you waiting for ??

while she's drunk...............you know what to do lah.............

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
she said 1 week. she has the mc.paper
What I mean is working adults typically only has 14 days of MC.
If we use up 1 week then get covid or what later easily will end up with no pay leave when we fall sick.
Since this is a surgery I'm thinking shouldn't it be hospitalisation leave which most people will get at least 60days per year.

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
What I mean is working adults typically only has 14 days of MC.
If we use up 1 week then get covid or what later easily will end up with no pay leave when we fall sick.
Since this is a surgery I'm thinking shouldn't it be hospitalisation leave which most people will get at least 60days per year.
no idea abt her workplace policy