• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

After PRC Flag, Spanish Flag Being Hoisted! Does SG Still Have Any Sovereignty Left?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 26 Jul 2012
Police investigate woman who put up China flag: What about this Spanish one?

woman_who_hung_china_flag_under_investigation-thumbnail.jpg

STOMPer Kalze noticed this Spanish flag hanging from a balcony at a condominium along Bukit Timah Road.

The STOMPer wrote:

"Is this illegal too?

"Someone hung the national flag of Spain outside near where I work.

"I heard that someone was being investigate over the hanging of a China national flag.

"Personally I have no issue with hanging flags like this, I was just curious if this was ok or not."

Click on thumbnails for larger image

Keywords: flag
<!--<script src="http://static.ak.connect.facebook.com/js/api_lib/v0.4/FeatureLoader.js.php/en_US" type="text/javascript"></script>-->
LOL
20%

<!-- end mm_moodcontainer div -->
Cute
3%

Shiok
3%

Fail
18%

OMG
1%

Bochup
8%

Ewww!
1%

So Sad
1%

Enraged
45%

<!-- end mm_body div -->
<!-- end moodResultItem div -->

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: After PRC Flag, Spanish Flag Being Hoisted! Does SG Still Have Any Sovereignty Le

Posted on 21 Jul 2012
Laundry hung in front of Singapore flag 'a distasteful sight'

so_disrespectful__laundry_hung_in_front_of_singapore_flag-thumbnail.jpg

STOMPer Rawker Lam was appalled to come across a 'disrespectful' resident who hung laundry out to dry -- in front of a Singapore flag.

The STOMPer wrote:

"I noticed that some clothes were left to dry under the sun in front of the national flag.

"Although the resident displays patriotism by hanging out a flag for National Day, I feel that such a display is a disrespect to the national flag."

Click on thumbnails for larger image

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: After PRC Flag, Spanish Flag Being Hoisted! Does SG Still Have Any Sovereignty Le

At least they hang the flag, did you hang any?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

"Although the resident displays patriotism by hanging out a flag for National Day, I feel that such a display is a disrespect to the national flag."

Go fuck yourself, Rawker Lam. Take your patriotism and shove it up where the sun don't shine.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Typical Sinkie mentality.
Oh dear, he did this. Is it legal? Oh dear, she did that, is it illegal? :rolleyes:

I think Sim Wong Hoo had mentioned it before. Everything in Singapore is illegal unless explicitly stated to be legal by the authorities.

Listen my fellow Sinkies, stop trying to be law-abiding, obedient citizens. Not saying that you should blatantly break all the laws, but stop being so fearful and uptight when venturing into grey territory. You are not going to get a National Day Award by obeying all the laws, all the time, to the jot and tittle.

The island's laws are already biased against you, a local born and bred Sinkie. So why still give Singapore's laws in such undeserved high regard? It's time to put an end to your bad habit.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

if you ask many of these ang moh cock sucking sinkies putting spanish flag is fine cos it's an ang moh flag.