• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

After Hong Kong Ah Keat now goes to Vietnam for holiday with People's money

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal

Main navigation​

ADVERTISEMENT​

Singapore

DPM Heng Swee Keat to make official trip to Vietnam​

DPM Heng Swee Keat to make official trip to Vietnam
File photo of Deputy Prime Minister Heng Swee Keat. (Photo: CNA/Jeremy Long)
11 Sep 2022 06:01PM (Updated: 11 Sep 2022 06:01PM)
BookmarkShare

SINGAPORE: Deputy Prime Minister Heng Swee Keat will make an official visit to Vietnam from Sunday (Sep 11) to Thursday.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Saigon is happening. He needs to go there to feel the vibes! Hsnoi to saigon flights one of the busiest domestic flight route world wide. Thspat is why hanoi planning a high speed rail between these two cities. I think they prefer Japanese rail as japan seems to get bulk of contracts in vietnam for projects.

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Saigon is happening. He needs to go there to feel the vibes! Hsnoi to saigon flights one of the busiest domestic flight route world wide. Thspat is why hanoi planning a high speed rail between these two cities. I think they prefer Japanese rail as japan seems to get bulk of contracts in vietnam for projects.
He has already resigned and no longer responsible for anything. What the fuck you think he is going to do?

Patriotmissile

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go to le thanh ton in hcmc to feel the syonan to vibes