• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Advice please: I just can't help myself looking at long kao

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Moreover, the TS can be a sinkie woman who comes here to bitch when men dun even take a glance at her.

every body know you have a history of telling the difference between man and woman

Go steady with man lah
Originally Posted by tonychat
Have u had any relationship with a thai lady or someone other than women in sinkieland, u will not ....

Cross dressing lah
<TABLE class=tborder style="BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px" cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=tcat width="100%">

</TD><TD class=vbmenu_control id=threadtools style="CURSOR: hand" noWrap state="false" unselectable="true"></TD><TD class=vbmenu_control id=displaymodes style="CURSOR: hand" noWrap state="false" unselectable="true"></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- / toolbar --><!-- end content table --><!-- / close content container --><!-- / end content table -->

<!-- post #114913 --><!-- open content container -->
<!-- this is not the last post shown on the page --><TABLE class=tborder id=post114913 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead id=currentPost>#1

<!-- status icon and date -->
post_old.gif
12-12-08, 08:20 AM <!-- / status icon and date -->

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px"><!-- user info --><TABLE cellSpacing=6 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap>TonyChat
user_offline.gif
<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_114913", true); </SCRIPT>

</TD><TD width="100%"></TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap>Join Date: Dec 2008

Trade Feedback: 1 / 100%

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- / user info --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_114913><!-- message, attachments, sig --><!-- icon and title -->
icon1.gif
Watch Sold : Tag Heuer Formula 1 Chronograph.

<HR style="COLOR: #dce8f7" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Got it at 1.6K around 2.5 years ago. Hoping to let it go at $450. What you see is what you get. I do not have any additional links or the box. The total circumference of the watch is around 18cm. There are some scratches on the buckle and a small dent on the side. I have included the pics of them. Besides these 2 flaws, the rest are in good condition. No scratches on the glass. Thanks for reading.
thumbsup.gif

PICT0812.jpg

PICT0804.jpg

PICT0808.jpg

PICT0813.jpg

<!-- / message -->
<!-- controls -->iTrader: (1)

<!-- / controls -->​

<!-- message, attachments, sig -->​
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- post 114913 popup menu --><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead>TonyChat</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>View Public Profile</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Send a private message to TonyChat</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Find all posts by TonyChat</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- / post 114913 popup menu -->​

<!-- / close content container --><!-- / post #114913 --><!-- post #115084 --><!-- open content container -->
<!-- this is not the last post shown on the page --><TABLE class=tborder id=post115084 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead>#2

<!-- status icon and date -->
post_old.gif
12-12-08, 08:56 PM <!-- / status icon and date -->

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px"><!-- user info --><TABLE cellSpacing=6 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap>rookie68
user_offline.gif
<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_115084", true); </SCRIPT>

Trade Feedback: 2 / 100%

</TD><TD width="100%"></TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap>Join Date: Sep 2008

Trade Feedback: 2 / 100%

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- / user info --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_115084><!-- message, attachments, sig --><!-- icon and title -->
icon1.gif

<HR style="COLOR: #dce8f7" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->bro ...do u mean this is a lady watch ? circum. only 18cm ??

<!-- / message -->​
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>​

How? save enough money for your sex change operation in bangkok? need to suck how many more cocks to raise the amount?

massorgy68

Alfrescian
Loyal
I steal glances too... But there's a technique of doing it... Look when she's not looking at you and quickly look into her eyes when she shifts her eyes at you so that you wont make her feel uncomfortable catching u in the act... The film Role Models got teach such teach such techniques...

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There was this lao chio who acts as a General Admin mgr. One day, she was squatting down and getting some stuffs from the pantry area.Wow!if you look at the way she squat makes you damn hot...the way she does it makes you think that she enjoy that position very much.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I steal glances too... But there's a technique of doing it... Look when she's not looking at you and quickly look into her eyes when she shifts her eyes at you so that you wont make her feel uncomfortable catching u in the act... The film Role Models got teach such teach such techniques...

i always remember one seinfeld episode when Jerry scolded George for staring at the their producer's teenage daughter's cleavage :

JERRY: What were you doing?

GEORGE: Well, it's not my fault. You poked me!

JERRY: You're supposed to just take a peek after a poke. You were like you just put a quarter into one of those big metal things on top of the Empire State Building.

GEORGE: It's cleavage. I couldn't look away. What am I, waiting to win an Oscar here? This is all I have in my life.

JERRY: Looking at cleavage is like looking at the sun, you don't stare at it. It's too risky. You get a sense of it and then you look away.

GEORGE: All right. So, he caught me in a cleavage peek, so big deal. Who wouldn't look at his daughter's cleavage? She's got nice cleavage.

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
That teenage daughter is Denise Richards. One of the sexiest blondes in Hollywood in the late 90s and early 2000s. Career went all downhill after she married Charlie Sheen.

Google her for her photos.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That teenage daughter is Denise Richards. One of the sexiest blondes in Hollywood in the late 90s and early 2000s. Career went all downhill after she married Charlie Sheen.

Google her for her photos.

wahseh I didnt know that. thank you. i love that show
coincidently young Megan fox guest starred as Charlie sheen's housekeeper's granddaughter in season 1. she was already damn hot looking in 2004 :eek:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wow... there is another person who admire me and use my nick in another forum.

This year 2010 is indeed my year. This forum pay tribute to me and someone else in this world use my nick for his business. I didn't know that i am so popular.

If that person use my nick, then that is me??? WAHAHHA!!! Why would i wanna use a nick that is for bashing sinkies for business.

Ur taste of women is not up to level, then nvm, but ur street smart intelligence... Oh god..

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
sexual harrasment is really no joke nowadays. One expat in my ex co was told to leave immediately because he did something (hr and boss already receive a previous complain against him).
but i am in no danger of being slapped with a harassment complain since i am in control of my desires. But i have another ex colleague who was told off by a lao chio in the same company to stop starting at her. this kind of warning or even company gossip is already enough to ruin your reputations.

I cannot imagine a sinkie women of such standard will get sexual harrassment. That is so revolting. ONly sinkie men will do that..

If a Thai lady get harrassed, then the logic make sense. But a SInkie Woman..???!!!!

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow... there is another person who admire me and use my nick in another forum.

This year 2010 is indeed my year. This forum pay tribute to me and someone else in this world use my nick for his business. I didn't know that i am so popular.

If that person use my nick, then that is me??? WAHAHHA!!! Why would i wanna use a nick that is for bashing sinkies for business.

Ur taste of women is not up to level, then nvm, but ur street smart intelligence... Oh god..

CB kia tonychat,

alamak.. dun paiseh lah.. no $$ say no $$ lah..:biggrin:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
I cannot imagine a sinkie women of such standard will get sexual harrassment. That is so revolting. ONly sinkie men will do that..

If a Thai lady get harrassed, then the logic make sense. But a SInkie Woman..???!!!!

CB kia tonychat,

thai woman no need to harass...

just throw 10 baht to them and u can do anything u want..:p

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can't help looking at womens' cleavages when i am talking to them. Especially lady colleagues and bosses whom i'm working with. During serious discussion, my eyes will automaticly trail to glance at there. I have told myself to fix my sight on their eyes when we talk, but when i look away, i tend to glance downwards again.
It is embarassing because they are very sensitive and will adjust their blouse or start gesturing with their arms for distraction.
Do any bros here have the same problem? Can share how you deal with this embarassing instinct?

What you need to cure yrself is a good dose of HC's cleavage!

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

hey you cheebai trouble maker. just because your own life is fuck up, don't come here and mess up the thread as well. :oIo:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey you cheebai trouble maker. just because your own life is fuck up, don't come here and mess up the thread as well. :oIo:

I believe Tonychat is into BDSM. The more u scold him, the more he enjoys. That's why as we speak, he is probably wanking himself off!

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I can't help looking at womens' cleavages when i am talking to them. Especially lady colleagues and bosses whom i'm working with. During serious discussion, my eyes will automaticly trail to glance at there. I have told myself to fix my sight on their eyes when we talk, but when i look away, i tend to glance downwards again.
It is embarassing because they are very sensitive and will adjust their blouse or start gesturing with their arms for distraction.
Do any bros here have the same problem? Can share how you deal with this embarassing instinct?

In your next review, make sure you demand this as part of your perks.

Problem solved.:biggrin::biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
There was this lao chio who acts as a General Admin mgr. One day, she was squatting down and getting some stuffs from the pantry area.Wow!if you look at the way she squat makes you damn hot...the way she does it makes you think that she enjoy that position very much.
I thought you said that she was squatting down to get something from the panty area. :smile:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wahseh I didnt know that. thank you. i love that show
coincidently young Megan fox guest starred as Charlie sheen's housekeeper's granddaughter in season 1. she was already damn hot looking in 2004 :eek:

sorry forgot to specify it was season 1 of 2 and a half men

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually, only those women flat like airport resent you looking at their long kao, because they got nothing to show.

Those that got actually don't mind you looking because they know they got long kao mah.

not really. for example you know a woman is A cup,, then one day she come to work with push up. everyone sure notice this new miracle cure.