• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Advantage Kong: Formidable Defence Legal Team

Nik1971

Alfrescian
Loyal
The case of DPP v Kong Hee and 4 Others will be interesting. The DPP will be underdogs. The Defence Team assembled by KH includes all big legal eagles in town assisted by whole firms of legal assistants. The courtrooms will be filled with legal assistants tearing at every word uttered by the Prosecution. I heard all resources have been requisited to fight this case. I just worry for the DPPs...

Kong has all the monies to employ the best lawyers and teams of supporting lawyers to defend them. And Kong has the monies to embark on getting internet sites to remove opyrighted materials blah blah...So it is a lob sided contest...For those who are in favour of the government taking action, the sad news is that the government has no fire power! For the silent majority hoping for a clear victory for the DPP case so that Kong can be put away be ready for a big disappointment. They are fighting back and with the monies and unlimitted donations available, it is gonna to be a long expensive battle for the state. How prepared are the state to throw money to prosecute this case?

In the last big fight it was SPH v TT Durai. SPH had Darvinder the Invincibe.

Who has AGC has now to fight KH and 4 others? Can they second Davinder or even ask for Shamugam?

It is David v Golliah...sorry the DPP will be overwhelmed....

I am surprise Sam's Alfresco Coffee Shop has not been served with legal notie from CHC yet in view of so many negative threads...

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In other countries it is the defense attorneys who fear the prosecution.

Here it's the other way round.

The AGC is utterly feckless.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I am surprise Sam's Alfresco Coffee Shop has not been served with legal notie from CHC yet in view of so many negative threads...

You worry too much. My boss Sam has a war chest of 100 million sitting in Monaco waiting for CHC. :biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KH can have all the beat lawyers in town. Won't make a difference imo. DPPs never underdogs in court battles. Any lawyer will tell you the prosecution always have the unfair advantage over them.

Jumong

Alfrescian
Loyal
For those who are in favour of the government taking action, the sad news is that the government has no fire power!

Who has AGC has now to fight KH and 4 others?

They have the judiciary. That is all that matters.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
TS got this one completely wrong.

After the TT Durai case which revealed so many flaws on the part of the Govt. the failure of the Commissioner to act, the DS who neglected her duty and more importantly the unexpected public reaction - remember the graffiti the whole thing is now handled very professionally.

When the fake Media whore of monk was found wanting, the Ministry brought in a foreign forensic aduit team which included a French woman. All in all there were 3 teams, including 2 external teams. Kong Hee's involved 2 years and alot of work. Gone are the days that they leave these things to the Police.

In fact, not to embarass the Buddhist community, certain sensitive things were left out. It involved damage control.

This guy is guaranteed to be behind bars. He will come out claiming to have re-discovered Jesus as jail has given him the quiet to think.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
The case of DPP v Kong Hee and 4 Others will be interesting. The DPP will be underdogs. The Defence Team assembled by KH includes all big legal eagles in town assisted by whole firms of legal assistants. The courtrooms will be filled with legal assistants tearing at every word uttered by the Prosecution. I heard all resources have been requisited to fight this case. I just worry for the DPPs...

Kong has all the monies to employ the best lawyers and teams of supporting lawyers to defend them. And Kong has the monies to embark on getting internet sites to remove opyrighted materials blah blah...So it is a lob sided contest...For those who are in favour of the government taking action, the sad news is that the government has no fire power! For the silent majority hoping for a clear victory for the DPP case so that Kong can be put away be ready for a big disappointment. They are fighting back and with the monies and unlimitted donations available, it is gonna to be a long expensive battle for the state. How prepared are the state to throw money to prosecute this case?

Who has AGC has now to fight KH and 4 others? Can they second Davinder or even ask for Shamugam?

Have u been hiding under a rock for the last 30 years? U must be some FT or something. Let me give u a little hint. THE VERDICT HAS ALREADY BEEN DETERMINED. The only thing to consider is how long the sentence will be. By hiring big legal guns, and not be contrite, its guaranteed long jail term for him. No matter how strong or weak the case is, kangaroo judges will issue the verdict the govt. wants. The govt. will never allow itself to look like idiots and let this guy walk. They have already planned everything out. KH is hiring all these big guns to give the appearance that he is indignant, and innocent. Its not his money anyway that he is spending. If you ask him to spend his own money, he will plead guilty right away.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
It doesn't matter who Kong and gang hires, the facts are against them. He will have no alibi.
Kong will be going to jail for sure even if he hires Lee Kuan Yew to defend him, the trial is just a formality.
Kong is just wasting his money.

gymkhana

Alfrescian
Loyal
It doesn't matter who Kong and gang hires, the facts are against them. He will have no alibi.
Kong will be going to jail for sure even if he hires Lee Kuan Yew to defend him, the trial is just a formality.
Kong is just wasting his money.

For someone who was just recently an ardent supporter of Kong Hee , you have certainly changed your tune really fast.
Snake alert!

manfrommars

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lawyers cannot distort the truth.

The best lawyers got the Enron guys life in prison. :rolleyes:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pastor Kong has God on His side. Who dares to wrongly prosecute God's favourite Messenger currently on Earth. Pastor Kong will be acquitted of all charges and He will walk out of the court a free man!

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal

You wanna to put your money where your mouth is and have a bet with me? I'll give you 2 to 1 odds (any amount you wish to bet) that your friend Con Hee will receive no less than 10 years in Hotel Changi.

Maybe you should prepare to take over Whore Sun during Con Hee's 10 year absence or ask her to go back to LA to get serviced and fucked by Blackie.

manfrommars

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pastor Kong has God on His side. Who dares to wrongly prosecute God's favourite Messenger currently on Earth. Pastor Kong will be acquitted of all charges and He will walk out of the court a free man!

Indeed. Christians are not capable of committing grievous crimes. And a sci-fi thriller written a thousand years ago is the truth.

khunking

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is interesting. Did God ask his servant to collect tithes so that the servant can defend His name during prosecution?

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
For someone who was just recently an ardent supporter of Kong Hee , you have certainly changed your tune really fast.
Snake alert!

I have never supported Kong Hee sir. You must be halucinating or mistaking me for someone else.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

God is not siding with his immoral ways sir. Please do not insult God.

M

Mdm Tang

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edwin_Tong

Edwin Tong Chun Fai (born 1970) (Chinese: 唐振辉; pinyin: Táng Zhènhuī) is a Singaporean politician and lawyer.

Biography

Tong was educated at St. Michael's School and St. Joseph's Institution.[1] Tong read law at the National University of Singapore, graduating in 1994. After admission to the Singapore Bar, Edwin joined Allen & Gledhill LLP where he is now a partner.[1] He is a Roman Catholic.[2]

His political involvement commenced with grassroots work with various incumbent members of parliament and constituencies, especially the now defunct Jalan Besar GRC.[1] Tong was fielded by the People's Action Party as a candidate in the group representation constituency of the newly-formed Moulmein-Kallang GRC.[1] He was elected, with the team garnering 44, 828 votes or 58.56% of the total votes cast. Tong currently serves as a member of parliament for the sub electoral division of Jalan Besar.

References
1.^ a b c d Edwin Tong - PAP candidate (http://ge.pap.org.sg/candidate/edwintong)
2.^ "Mr Edwin Tong Chun Fai" (http://www.parliament.gov.sg/mp/edwin-tong-chun-fai?viewcv=Edwin Tong Chun Fai) . Parliament of Singapore. Government of Singapore. 6 February 2012. http://www.parliament.gov.sg/mp/edwin-tong-chun-fai?viewcv=Edwin Tong Chun Fai. Retrieved 7 February 2012.