• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Adultery vs. CON-Hee

scoobydoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
hmm,

One of Singapore's biggest independent churches has been ordered by the Government to compensate a female church worker fired because of her alleged adulterous relationship.

The female employee at Faith Community Baptist Church (FCBC) had gone to the Ministry of Manpower (MOM) after she was sacked last September when the church found out she was pregnant with the child of another church employee.

The ministry said that it looked into the complaint and found that the woman was "dismissed without sufficient cause within six months of her delivery date".

The church did not give her the salary and maternity benefits she was entitled to under the Employment Act.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hmm,

One of Singapore's biggest independent churches has been ordered by the Government to compensate a female church worker fired because of her alleged adulterous relationship.

The female employee at Faith Community Baptist Church (FCBC) had gone to the Ministry of Manpower (MOM) after she was sacked last September when the church found out she was pregnant with the child of another church employee.

The ministry said that it looked into the complaint and found that the woman was "dismissed without sufficient cause within six months of her delivery date".

The church did not give her the salary and maternity benefits she was entitled to under the Employment Act.

Who did she vote for ?
:biggrin:

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very strange case. FCBC's senior pastor Kong's daughter, Priscilla had a child out of wedlock but she was exonerated! Dont know why people still believe their pastors but not the book anymore.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very strange case. FCBC's senior pastor Kong's daughter, Priscilla had a child out of wedlock but she was exonerated! Dont know why people still believe their pastors but not the book anymore.
Blind faith means when their pastor says jump, they only ask how high.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It's celebrity worship.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Blind faith means when their pastor says jump, they only ask how high.

Not only that, they will jump without asking...when pastor will just stand there & then remarked, "oh! you have take a leap of faith, Hallelujah bro/sis"!!
Lawrence Kong sadly is not the only pastor around that has offspring that deviate from their teaching or they themselves are not cleanse of their sins, they would not be the last & in this day & age, it will be common. Those who will not bow to baal, will be few!!

oratedar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not only that, they will jump without asking...when pastor will just stand there & then remarked, "oh! you have take a leap of faith, Hallelujah bro/sis"!!
Lawrence Kong sadly is not the only pastor around that has offspring that deviate from their teaching or they themselves are not cleanse of their sins, they would not be the last & in this day & age, it will be common. Those who will not bow to baal, will be few!!

If they jump and injured themselves is because they have not enough faith.
If they jump and nothing bad happens then it is 'praise the lord'.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If they jump and injured themselves is because they have not enough faith.
If they jump and nothing bad happens then it is 'praise the lord'.

If pastor jump with you & you get hurt...it is due to the fact, you do not trust pastor & your heart is not pure... ha ha ha

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

in the adultery case, only the woman kenna..not the man
in the fornication case, pays to be well connected, hence no "sin"?

scoobydoo

Alfrescian
Loyal

hmm,
(QUOTE):

Mr Eugene Seow, 52, executive director of Touch, says Pastor Khong is a leader who is open to new ideas and gives people the freedom to try out different things.

“He’s also a very transparent and honest person. He shares things about his personal life so that people can understand him better,” he adds.

One of the very personal things that he volunteers to Life! without any prompting is that Priscilla is a single mother, with a five-year-old son born out of wedlock.

“I’m not ashamed of talking about it. In fact, I told my church members when it happened,” he says.

But he says it broke his heart when he first knew that she was pregnant and he was so mad that he wanted her to leave the family home.

However, his wife talked to him and he forgave Priscilla. His grandson Isaac is now the apple of his eye and he sends the boy to school every day.

“I don’t hold grudges. Whatever you’ve done, whether you’ve taken drugs or committed a crime, if you say ‘I’m wrong, please help me’, I will bend backwards to help you,” he says with quiet resolve.

“This is my job. But if you continue to sleep around or beat up your wife, then I’ll say, leave my church. I will not help you, but I will help your wife to get a divorce.”

(UNQUOTE).

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There were some photos of his daughter posted here before. She has a nice long body tattoo and she was in a bikini.

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
hmm,
(QUOTE):

Mr Eugene Seow, 52, executive director of Touch, says Pastor Khong is a leader who is open to new ideas and gives people the freedom to try out different things.

“He’s also a very transparent and honest person. He shares things about his personal life so that people can understand him better,” he adds.

(UNQUOTE).

Eugene Seow, Joe Kum, Caleb Chan & a few others are the pioneers of FCBC, of coz they must support their "apostle" leader. What riles me up is the double standard of punishment they set. Both parties (sacked employee & Priscilla kong) sinned! One was taken to tasked, one was not. Why ah?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eugene Seow, Joe Kum, Caleb Chan & a few others are the pioneers of FCBC, of coz they must support their "apostle" leader. What riles me up is the double standard of punishment they set. Both parties (sacked employee & Priscilla kong) sinned! One was taken to tasked, one was not. Why ah?

preacher like lawrence the kong is hopelessly one big lost sheep. no wonder he has the cheek to title himself "apostle". if he could, he would call himself "the next christ".

no wonder the arch angel was hammered down by God and is now notoriously known as SATAN, the bf of lawerence the kong.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

coz his name was kumbaya kunt :confused: