• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Adulterous Sinkie slut gets 1 year jail for killing husband

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_3489.GIF

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
2 months before beta male Gordon Yeo was murdered. Did that adultress looked like she was abused? Compare the child. Does she look like Gordon or the lover?
ABDEXGW.jpg

The child now has the father she deserves. The beta deserved his fate. I'm glad that Vivien/Noelle has gotten her life back on track. She came to my RC for help and I personally wrote her a good letter of recommendation for her current job.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Any organisation which hire such an immoral, violent and vicious person are putting the lives of their other workers and clients at risk. One fine day she might just do another one in citing provocation. NCSS/SSI hiring policy is indeed very questionable.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Any organisation which hire such an immoral, violent and vicious person are putting the lives of their other workers and clients at risk. One fine day she might just do another one in citing provocation. NCSS/SSI hiring policy is indeed very questionable.

NCSS trusts my letter of recommendation. There's nothing questionable about my judgement.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If the beta sinkie had treated his wife better, he wouldn't be dead. He would be still be happy, getting his cocked sucked every morning just like mine.

yah lah.........you velly lucky lah..........every day, your daughter and son will suck you lah.............

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The child now has the father she deserves. The beta deserved his fate. I'm glad that Vivien/Noelle has gotten her life back on track. She came to my RC for help and I personally wrote her a good letter of recommendation for her current job.

She should become an MP, replacing Tin. She has the quality of a killer minister. Pinky should rope her in NOW.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
L0Ays2X.jpg

That adultress posted this pic in her fb. Diam diam on her killer identity, the real killer(s) or how stupid the judge on her case and other law enforcers are??

She’s a mockery of Singapore’s judicial system and government organisations’ hiring policies!

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Extracts taken from another forum:

“Exactly where the questions should start. Some rather curious mentions in the news dailies.

1. The drawing of the curtains till it’s dark and hard to see.
2. No mention on how the bruising occured on her neck.
3. Mostly reported about her swinging the knife, no mention about the deceased.
4. According to the Chinese dailies? A horrible wound to the neck and into the face.

We keep looking at this as the deceased as the aggressor. How about reversing the roles? When you start looking from another angle some of the reported facts start to make sense”

“The drawing of the curtains points at premeditation.

Someone was clearly anticipating the unfolding of unsavoury events that they didn't want others to see.”

“The revelation about the neck/face wound came as a surprise to me.

Self defence my ass, someone really hated the poor guy.”

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fucking NCSS hires a murderer to do social service, they might as well recruit killers directly from prison next time. What does it hope to achieve by hiring murderer? To bump off annoying clients citing provocation?

Maybe i’m out of touch, cold-blooded murderess are high in demand by government sector as their skills are niche.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
L0Ays2X.jpg

That adultress posted this pic in her fb. Diam diam on her killer identity, the real killer(s) or how stupid the judge on her case and other law enforcers are??

She’s a mockery of Singapore’s judicial system and government organisations’ hiring policies!
KNN should just send this pix to the judge and ask for re prosecution KNN if someone can post such a pix in their lifetime after killing own spouse can tell the person is not abit remorseful KNN a typical aftermath of a spouse killer should be haunting and traumatic for whole life KNN