• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Adrian Tan por lumpar Rolex AD after buying an ugly watch

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol never fails to amaze me. Pay so much for an ugly watch and still need to write a composition to suck up to the Rolex AD so that next time they will consider giving him another piece to buy.

This clown probably used Chat GPT! Lol

1F4518A4-7471-426D-B909-7744A7DCFC5D.jpeg

B51EFB1F-2775-4D7C-94C7-41400D556A62.jpeg

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol... this is what Chat GPT came up with in 15 seconds.

Certainly, here's an example of a Rolex buying experience review at Kee Hing Hung located at 18 Robinson Road:

"I recently had the pleasure of visiting Kee Hing Hung at their 18 Robinson Road location to purchase a Rolex watch. The store is beautifully designed and the staff is friendly and professional.

When I arrived, I was greeted by a sales associate who took the time to understand my needs and preferences. She then showed me a wide selection of Rolex watches, explaining the features and benefits of each one. I never felt rushed or pressured to make a purchase, which made the experience all the more enjoyable.

Once I made my decision, the sales associate carefully inspected the watch to ensure its authenticity and provided me with a certificate of authenticity. She also explained the warranty policy and how to care for the watch to ensure its longevity.

Overall, I had an excellent experience at Kee Hing Hung and would highly recommend them to anyone looking to purchase a high-quality Rolex watch. The staff's expertise and attention to detail truly set them apart."