• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Acekard 2i Card for Dsi

darrenalex

The Acekard 2i adapter is the latest development in flash cartridge technology made specifically for the Nintendo DSi. The card is also fully backwards compatible and works on the Nintendo DS, Nintendo DS Lite and the Nintendo DSi.

If you currently have a Nintendo DS / DS Lite, it may be worth getting the Ak2i card rather than the Ak2 so that you don't have to replace it at a later date if you update to a Nintendo DSi.

The Ak2i is an adapter so you can use a microSDHC card (up to 32GB) with your Nintendo DSi this allows you to store much more and allows you to benefit from all the following features:

* Watch movies
* Play music
* Browse pictures
* Read E-Books and more...