• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Accountant divorced husband, surrenders insurance policy to raise money for her online lover. Guess the race!!!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got many employed but expired accountant and leetired accountant looking for cock to suck.
Those employed but expired kind when they cannot find cock to suck they will black face at work and look for trouble.
Those luckier expired and employed ones when managed to suck cock they happy and approve claims easilee.
Then suddenlee no more cock to suck they turned black face again.
When gansiokbin was still employed at sfc but expired kind she everyday finding cock to suck .
She even travelled long distance to treat wise hokkien old man colleague to expensive dinner but no cock to suck hence she looked for trouble at work.
After she was fired and forced leetired she no cock to suck too hence she goes around harassing people and exposing her long dark nipples wishing to find some cock to suck.

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
When gansiokbin was still employed at sfc but expired kind she everyday finding cock to suck .
She even travelled long distance to treat wise hokkien old man colleague to expensive dinner but no cock to suck hence she looked for trouble at work.
After she was fired and forced leetired she no cock to suck too hence she goes around harassing people and exposing her long dark nipples wishing to find some cock to suck.

May be mid-life crisis la.

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
Accountant make me want to guess chink but 3 kids they hardly so fertile these days. The suspense is killing me! :confused:

3 kids - India exempted.
She divorced him -> m&d exempted. In m&d culture only husbands divorce wives not vice versa.

You are right.
  • She is an accountant and 3 kids.
  • and took insurance coverage. Chinks are very aggressive buying premiums.
  • All her Counsellers are all Chinese and no mention of any m&d or India as well.

All adds up to the clue.
she must be a Chinese.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Sinkie must have borrn born in 1983 and facing a mid-age crisis.

The women often experience, midlife crisis during times of transition, such as during a relationship or hormonal change.
“Hormonal changes are one of the biggest differences in these situations.

“As women enter menopause, estrogen and progesterone decrease and cause physiological changes, including fluctuations in sleep, mood and sex drive. Hormone disruption and the resulting feelings can make a woman tune in to herself. And because women are usually tending to everyone else’s feelings and needs, this self-reflection can be eye-opening.”

During this time around, she would normally be excessive horny before reaching her menopause. After menopause, they may not be as active as before.

As a mother of 3, she may be more visible in the community or have a stronger connection with their kids, but then their children start needing them less. And when women are no longer giving all their attention to their kids, they have time to reflect on their own itches urges and other needs and how those needs aren’t being fulfilled.” They will go out of the way to fulfill their sexual fantasies. This is the time for CECA or black to attack sinkies lust and love together to loot all her savings..

What are the signs and symptoms of a midlife crisis?​

How do you know it’s something deeper rather than a moment of frustration?
  • Depression and anxiety.
  • Unhappiness.
  • Lack of motivation or desire to put time into certain activities.
  • Dissatisfaction with career and other life choices.
  • excessive itchy to get laid somehow or anyhow.
  • Thinking of cock too much
Thank you for your thesis. Very insightful and informative!:thumbsup: :biggrin:

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a disgusting slut who dares to call herself a virgin. Her nipples must be twisted.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know of one stupid old bitch who fell for such a scam. She had sent that scammer from Zimbabwe more than $400K and simply refused to believe when people told her that she had been scammed. Then she decided to fly over to Zimbabwe to look for him and sort things out with him. That was in 2003. Nobody has heard from her since. She was 48 in 2003. I wonder if she's still alive.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Secret Behavior: 18 Weird Things Girls Do When They're Home Alone

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have worked with many accountants and let's say i am not surprised.
If you see all the fraud that can persist in many companies for years despire being audited and you know why these accounts grads have no clue on the real world besides chasing after documents

Last edited:

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have worked with many accountants and let's say i am not surprised.
If see all the fraud that can persist in many companies for years despire being audited and you know why these accounts grads have no clue on the real world besides chasing after documents

So, do u mean to say that Singaporeans are ignorant of truths??

Some Sinkaporeans are stupid to lose their money to blacks or Shatkins online.
PAP want to employ shitskins and they may even loot Government reserves as PAP is not transparent. Shitskin and blacks know the tactics to deceive many.
CECA is behind every online scam, frauds, cheats in any part of the world. The CECA virus is contagious.

How do you know PAP is infested with CECA virus??
It is easy. Infected person with CECA virus, think of high of CECA, lost in CECA's union as they even promote CECA, work for the welfare of CECA. PAP is a classic example as they are infected with CECA. Once infected, they will be part of the CECA crowd, Mr. K. Shanmugam is also now one among them.

For example. Mr. Amit Shah who is running RSS radical Hinduism and Mr. Shanmugam went all the way to CECAland to meet with such a radical element. This may embolden Mr. Amit Shah as gets elf-recognition and approval to move forward with his radical agenda in Singapore too, I suspect. But Shanmugam thinks that is OK because he is infected with CECA virus. It is irony that he sounded so funny when he vehemently attacked an Islamic preacher from Indonesia. I do not support any radicals in any religion, I vehemently refute his agenda in India as Muslims and Christians in India are sidelined as second- or third-class citizens India. They even attack physically or even killing the other minority religious groups Mr. K. Shanmugam is different as he even meets the radical ceca in one religion but attacking other radicals from other religion. If I were Mr. Shanmugam i would not meet the Hindu radical Amit Shah.

Can Shanmugam understand his mistake or fault?
He cannot in a right position to reason this out as he is infested with virus. There is NO cure for CECA virus as it a terminal ill. Anyone infected with CECA virus must leave the earth before getting older.
2023-01-17 19.25.16.jpg

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hypocrite Shanmugam says some radical extremists in Islam is unacceptable.

To me such radicalism in any religion (including Hinduism) must be unacceptable tooo

Why Shanmugam is bring Christianity, crucifixion and red cross into this talk. That is why Shanmugam is irrelevant matters to stir up public.

Mr. Shanmugam says he will not allow Islamic radicalism into SG. If so, why is he meeting Amit Shah in India who is a radical Hindu working with radical RSS in India Amit Shaj stirred up many riots in India to attack non-Hindu minorities)..

Modi and Amit Shah are running election fraud in India which they would testify how do then rigged the election results/

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is Hindu nationalism (communism) threatening India's democracy?

Apparently VHP and RSS (extreme radical groups) emboldened by Modi and Amit shah threatening democracy in India
Because of their communistic agenda, all minorities in India are suppressed.

AMITSHAH IS A DANGEROUS RADIACL ELEMENT IN INDIA

It is because MODI is ruling INDIA without any merit as election resuts are rigged with electronic voting system
USA election system was affected too

Last edited:

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
IS Mr. SHANMUGAM LEGITIMATE? AND RESPECTFUL??
Neither. Respect is something he must earn from others with mutual love and respect.

If you happen to see Mr. Shanmugam in public, he may say a simple hello arrogantly and he will not entertain any issues as he would not listen to anyone even if you are from his GRC. You may have to book appointment for the Meet-the MP session. Such an approachable MP wins again & again over and over as he is simply riding free ride on PAP's popularity. Luckily, I do not reside in Yishun, but I have other matters pertaining to law or home affairs as it is not so easy to meet him up. He also never replies to any emails whatsoever.

People whom I discuss so far did NOT share any good opinion about this charlatan, there are d\folks wanna cast rotten eggs on his head. Though I don't support such ideas and that is not good news for Singapore. If he really wants to help Singaporean's anna cast at him.

Is it OK to cast in Australia but not in SG??
What difference that may make especially in this 21st century

Though casting eggs is not prudent, Shanmugam should earn respect and honor/ Such respects should come from all Singaporeans if you are into good spirits. But if he is with an evil mind to inflict evil on fellow Singaporeans with no cause, e should not take things for granted as if the whole Singapore loves him Just because few ass lickers and boot lickers passed some comments.
2023-01-17 19.40.28.jpg

He was holding both foreign affairs and home affairs together then, I visited his office in Napier Road as UK immigration cancelled my visa on my Passport and kept me in the cell (incarcerated) for possible deportation by the next flight next day. I did not accept NO for an answer, and I tactically asked him if I see his supervisor as Singapore Citizens are even eligible for on-arrival visas in the UK. I did not want to take any risk as I applied for the visa at UK Embassy in Singapore and got the approval and sticker for the visit visa to meet my wife and family beforehand.

It was an awful time to manage her expectations successfully as I told \then that she is working the National university Hospital as medical doctor while pursuing for MRCOG in Obstetrics and Gynecology as a service to Brits. Finally, after making necessary calls to the University and checks, she was willing to let me visit my family but with one condition. She asked me to surrender my Singapore Passport and then allowed me to visit my family in Leicester, UK. I felt bad as to how Singaporeans are mistreated in the foreign land and imposing such hardship with no valid reasons. I wanted to ask Mr. Shanmugam as to why my visa was cancelled on arrival. I did not get an answer from Mr. Shanmugam until today. So, it is appropriate for me to enlighten the voters living in Yishun community to wake up as he is not really helping Singaporeans on these matters. He may serve Yishun as an MP as he was elected from that GRC. / I do not want him to see him as minister for me as he lost his credibility.

Attachments

• 2023-01-17 19.02.27.jpg
    2023-01-17 19.02.27.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 53

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was in the army too. But it's only because the other option is worse. How come girls sympathise with my plight?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
One day we will find out Aunty Ho was the victim of a Nigeria scam. She falls for some nigger who showed her his big black cock on the internet. She was shocked at the size of it compared to Pinky's shrimp. Next you will see billions of Stomachsick Holdings money going into a shady Nigeria investment scheme.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got many employed but expired accountant and leetired accountant looking for cock to suck.
Those employed but expired kind when they cannot find cock to suck they will black face at work and look for trouble.
Those luckier expired and employed ones when managed to suck cock they happy and approve claims easilee.
Then suddenlee no more cock to suck they turned black face again.
Yet, holy virgin slut tra tranaformatiom start after shelf life expiry date