• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

According to Axe168, Australia is heaven

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lets keep tabs on his life in Australia. He must be living in Utopia.

High paid job, became a millionaire after buying properties, etc etc. Not one single problem encountered.

His stories are always good substitutes for a bedtime fantasy novel read before you go to sleep. :rolleyes:

Dear meheh55,

I've seen ya post.. I have to declare : I had a very bad day today.. It is my down time.. I am going bankrupt soon.. I had a 25k loan from Loanshark @ 20% pa.. My hse is falling apart.. overgrown weeds everyway.. I am saddened by the event today.. I will take some wine/sleeping pills tonight.

You should be happy hearing this. Hopefully, I can come up with more ideas tomorrow.

depeche

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear meheh55,

I've seen ya post.. I have to declare : I had a very bad day today.. It is my down time.. I am going bankrupt soon.. I had a 25k loan from Loanshark @ 20% pa.. My hse is falling apart.. overgrown weeds everyway.. I am saddened by the event today.. I will take some wine/sleeping pills tonight.

You should be happy hearing this. Hopefully, I can come up with more ideas tomorrow.

Don't worry...this too shall pass...worse still, then sell the house lah!

depeche

Alfrescian
Loyal
This thread is all about migrant losers like arse168, neddy, ash007 who failed big time in kangaroo land and now have to spend their time talking big online.

It is obvious in real life they are living a terrible life in kangaroo land n r tryying to preserve their dignity by trying to showoff here.

Dumbfucks, congrats on your whole family kena cancer. Hahaha.

:biggrin:

hi...it's no nice to curse people's family leh...be careful of karma and retribution!

johnsgp1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Australia is totally unlike Singapore.
Over there in Singapore, discrimination, crimes, drugs, violence, rudeness, etc are hidden so as no to offend soft and sensitive Singaporeans. The Straits Times only report gossip and tabloid news.

Over here in Australia, we are able to live life with more dignity.

When a Singaporean working here was sick and cannot attend an important meeting, he sent a super long SMS to the boss to explain, leaving him confused.

When the CEO showed me the SMS, I laughed and explained that he probably felt guilty being absent from this meeting.

What my CEO did next is typical of bosses here. He called him back to ask him to rest until he is well. "Look here. Our key man is sick, we will postpone the meeting"

I agree too. It is not a matter of life and death, we do not want to be sued for stressing a sick employee. Next time, just text a short message and the boss will get it. Write looong explanation and we start wondering WTF is he up to.

Is bashing Indians a very diginfy thing to do?? discrimination, crimes, drugs, violence, rudeness are everywhere and in every country, but do u read about them in all major newspaper when u travel around as tourist?
What is the point of reporting all this?
Answer this, Do the newspapers in Aust reports discrimination, crimes, drugs, violence, rudeness in Austrialia?? hahaha.....

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear meheh55,

These trolls are trying to create a bad impression in moving out of SG. but they failed miserably. so sad. hahaha!!!

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
These trolls are trying to create a bad impression in moving out of SG. but they failed miserably. so sad. hahaha!!!

This is the result when Pot calling a Kettle black !! hehehe

Attachments

• black.jpg
    black.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 121
Last edited: