• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Accidentally missed CWO

Raven37

I got the dates wrong for last week and immediately contacted NEA to own up. I'll serve immediately to correct the mistake but is it too late? Will I be fined and jailed?

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
I got the dates wrong for last week and immediately contacted NEA to own up. I'll serve immediately to correct the mistake but is it too late? Will I be fined and jailed?

The punishment depends...you a FT, then no worries but if you Singaporean, jialat liao.

Hakim

Bro i aso miss CWO date eh. Since yours is in sept may i know what punishment u get if u dont mind telling?