• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Accident : Taxi driver swiftly charged by STOMP while investigate on-going

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The women is at fault. The Taxi driver already stopped his vehicle before the women bump into his Taxi. The women basically did not look out for oncoming vehicle before crossing. The women should be charges for reckless jaywalking and award the Taxi driver for quick reaction to that stupid women.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
looks like the woman slide swipe cab instead...

if she had a kid in tow...will meet the same fate..... as this
Screenshot_2014_06_18_21_02_57.png

Liveleak : http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=06b_1403026706
- utter anguish......

take care, sinkies with sinkish kids.....

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
By most of the sinkie mentality, very simple to see who is at fault in SIngapore..if the woman is PRC, Pinoy thn she is at fault. If she is sinkie 50/50 chance at fault as both of them are sinkies. If driver is foreigner and woman is sinkie than the driver is at fault.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tourists or visitors who are used to looking left first then right before crossing roads can be confused by the colonial british system of driving on the wrong side. :p

ahhock24

Alfrescian
Loyal
Taxi driver stand better chance if he has not produce the video to the TP, his acceleration is excessively fast for the narrow lane. Wise up next time, dun get screwed by your own evidence.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tourists or visitors who are used to looking left first then right before crossing roads can be confused by the colonial british system of driving on the wrong side. :p

you are right. she was looking at the wrong side of the road. must be a fresh off the plane ah tiong bu

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Prc whore jumped out in front of my cab and i got charged with reckless driving!

[h=1]PRC LADY JUMPED OUT IN FRONT OF MY CAB AND I GOT CHARGED WITH RECKLESS DRIVING![/h]
<!-- /.block --> <style>.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;}</style> Post date:
19 Jun 2014 - 1:20pm

<ins style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_1_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_1" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_1" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

Dear The Real Singapore,
I want to share with you an experience I had with a PRC lady who jumped out infront of my cab.
I wasn't able to stop in time and i bumped into her. In the end I was charged with Reckless driving despite her being the one that jumped out in front of my taxi.
This incident happened sometime in Jan'14.
We've been trying to appeal with the different departments through CITYCAB and MP but to no use.
As seen in the picture, the PRC Lady "JUMPED" over the road divider before bumping onto my cab.
The PRC Lady was DEFINITELY NOT looking at the direction of moving vehicles before crossing.
You may wish to view the video of the incident too (fast forward to about 1:26 to see the incident):
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-2zAi1Y9g9w" frameBorder="0"></iframe>The TP is currently charging me, the cab driver, for RECKLESS DRIVING. They also charged the PRC lady for failing to lookout for moving traffic.
Although we feel injustice, there is little options left as I can't appeal it anymore.
We hope by sharing the video, DRIVERS out there will be more alert because it seems that even if its difficult for us to see reckless pedestrians and stop in time, we are still the ones to be charged.

nochoice

TRS Contributor

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Prc whore jumped out in front of my cab and i got charged with reckless driving!

1128_Lee_Hsien_Loong_630x420_0.jpg

Who ask you Stinkee to be err..a Stinkee? *chey*

bic_cherry

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Prc whore jumped out in front of my cab and i got charged with reckless driving!

[h=1]PRC LADY JUMPED OUT IN FRONT OF MY CAB AND I GOT CHARGED WITH RECKLESS DRIVING![/h]
<!-- /.block --> <style>.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;}</style> Post date:
19 Jun 2014 - 1:20pm

<ins style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_1_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_1" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_1" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

Dear The Real Singapore,
I want to share with you an experience I had with a PRC lady who jumped out infront of my cab.
I wasn't able to stop in time and i bumped into her. In the end I was charged with Reckless driving despite her being the one that jumped out in front of my taxi.
This incident happened sometime in Jan'14.
We've been trying to appeal with the different departments through CITYCAB and MP but to no use.
As seen in the picture, the PRC Lady "JUMPED" over the road divider before bumping onto my cab.
The PRC Lady was DEFINITELY NOT looking at the direction of moving vehicles before crossing.
You may wish to view the video of the incident too (fast forward to about 1:26 to see the incident):
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-2zAi1Y9g9w" frameBorder="0"></iframe>The TP is currently charging me, the cab driver, for RECKLESS DRIVING. They also charged the PRC lady for failing to lookout for moving traffic.
Although we feel injustice, there is little options left as I can't appeal it anymore.
We hope by sharing the video, DRIVERS out there will be more alert because it seems that even if its difficult for us to see reckless pedestrians and stop in time, we are still the ones to be charged.

nochoice

TRS Contributor

Cab driver was reckless to drive so fast (accelerate) along one lane road with build up on both sides. Also failed to slow down in view of obstruction ahead (taxi stopped, truck overtaking). Should always be on the look out for pedestrians and anticipate their next move. Passenger also didn't say he had emergency, no reason why taxi uncle is such a hurry...

Dunno what was the penalty, but lucky nobody died/ serverly miamed.

PS: in housing estates, double care is necessary because children may dash across streets.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Cab driver was reckless to drive so fast (accelerate) along one lane road with build up on both sides. Also failed to slow down in view of obstruction ahead (taxi stopped, truck overtaking). Should always be on the look out for pedestrians and anticipate their next move. Passenger also didn't say he had emergency, no reason why taxi uncle is such a hurry...

Dunno what was the penalty, but lucky nobody died/ serverly miamed.

PS: in housing estates, double care is necessary because children may dash across streets.

C'mon lah, the cab was not driving fast lah......the cam gives the impression it is fast, but if he can brake that fast over short distance, he wasn't driving fast. However, he could be charged similarly as the PRC woman, for not looking out for pedestrains. Even if the pedestrain is wrong, the driver can be charged for not keeping a lookout. But definitely not reckless driving or driving too fast.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

it was so clear the bitch was jaywalking and literally ran right into his cab,it was unfortunate he wasnt trying a cement truck,that would have been one less dog in our country.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal

wah I can see the SLOW sign on the road. he looks like he is driving fast.

That lady should also be charged for anyhow crossing the road, without using pedestrain crossing.

Dragonhead

Alfrescian
Loyal

wah I can see the SLOW sign on the road. he looks like he is driving fast.

That lady should also be charged for anyhow crossing the road, without using pedestrain crossing.

Tiongs in China are famous for jay walking in SG especially in Geylang as if they own the roads. The whore was in a hurry to get screwed for the money and where there is money, nothing matters any more even the taxi is too near for her to cross the road in time.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well since the driver is always at fault here, might as well cripple a jaywalker and do the country a favor