• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Accident serangoon road 10dec 2014

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Jaywalking, I do that sometimes when in a hurry. Always make it a point to check right, check left and then check right before crossing the road :smile::smile::smile:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Jaywalking, I do that sometimes when in a hurry. Always make it a point to check right, check left and then check right before crossing the road :smile::smile::smile:
thats why i said indiscrimate jaywalking
along serangoon road, most of the time, people dont wait for a clear road to run across, car one foot away still wanna cross

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You drive along Serangoon Rd.."little India" area, Jalan Besar.....( one MP mentioned the 'darkness'..some Choo, Choo guy), you have to turn your headlights to HIGH BEAM in broad DAYLIGHT!...ha ha ha ha

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe there's something dirty at Little India. Must get Indian holy man to perform a blessing.

amma.jpg