• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Accident along Jalan Bt Merah!!!!

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Was on my way home just now, accident near the junction of Jalan Bt Merah and Lower Delta Road. Cyclist got run over. The guy was laying beneath the car. SCDF was standing around trying to figure out how to pull the guy out. Looks pretty serious. Not sure what's wrong, a lot of major accident this couple of days

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
poor guy...sad la...hope he recovers.

Was on my way home just now, accident near the junction of Jalan Bt Merah and Lower Delta Road. Cyclist got run over. The guy was laying beneath the car. SCDF was standing around trying to figure out how to pull the guy out. Looks pretty serious. Not sure what's wrong, a lot of major accident this couple of days

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ehh... NPNT leh...

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah my bad, was in a cab passing the place. no time to take pic. Wait for news to come out

mengzai

Alfrescian
Loyal
2 days ago, i was driving along hougang, was about turning in to the petrol station, sudddenly a ah neh on bicycle nearly bang to my car. not sure where he come from.. no light on the bike. lucky i has slow down .................

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Someone stomp it
http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/stomp/sgseen/this_urban_jungle/1044578/cyclist_pinned_underneath_car.html
cyclist_pinned_underneath_car-thumbnail.jpg

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 05 Apr 2012
Bike crushed underneath car in accident at Kallang Place

car_and_motorcycle_involved_in_accident_near_1_kallang_place-thumbnail.jpg

STOMPer al saw an accident involving a car and a motorcycle near 1 Kallang Place at around 10am this morning.

Said the STOMPer:

"A car and a motorcycle were involved in an accident near 1 Kallang Place.

"This accident took place at around 10am.

"A police car was seen at the scene. Apparently, no one was injured."

In response to a STOMP query, police said:

"Police received a call today at 10.05am, informing us about a traffic accident involving a car and a motorcycle along Kallang Bahru towards Geylang Bahru.

"The rider was a Chinese man in his early 50s. He complained of pain and was conveyed conscious to Tan Tock Seng Hospital.

"Police investigations are ongoing."

Click on thumbnails for larger image

groober2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
i kena -6 cos i not romantic enough for him...but i tried very hard. He said i lack skill :( Then he zap me the -6.

Added injury to insult :(:(

Better slow down then bro.....4 more you go cold storage cannot post 24 hours. Then you really have to ask for mercy.:eek: