• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Abuse of Infraction powers

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Throw a punch lah if its your way, if you wanna meet tomorrow and I deal with my way, so are you coming or not? LOL

How about scissor, paper, stones? Like this simpler right? I no you dont have much brain to think. This is the simplest I can offer. Or you want Pak Marble?

Jeebye la the two of you. I read until tulan with the two of you liao la, no need to explain anything la knn.

Next week.
Monday.
Two of you.
Come Bangkok.
Limpeh steady will send 2 separate cars to pick the two of you idiots to
Plaza Entertainment Complex.
3pm opening time.
The rest I take care we settle everything there.
2 nights 3 days.
Ok?

Pii Chon you come too!

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Jeebye la the two of you. I read until tulan with the two of you liao la, no need to explain anything la knn.

Next week.
Monday.
Two of you.
Come Bangkok.
3pm opening time.
2 nights 3 days.
Ok?

Pii Chon you come too!

i wanna join in too....please please....got free entertainment!

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Got chance limpeh also want to hoot you .... :oIo: :p

KNN! Limbeh busy settling problem, you over here wanna find chance to hoot me at this moment? :oIo: KNN, somemore nowadays got one fucker kept stalking me. Tonight must give her mother jiaklat jiaklat! :oIo::biggrin:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Next week.
Monday.
Two of you.
Come Bangkok.
3pm opening time.
2 nights 3 days.
Ok?

Pii Chon you come too!
I onz, subjected to approval from both big one and small one. With my good track record, approval is 100 percent confirm. Not approve also awol.

Royal Canin Feline 32

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's what I said. On hindsight I thought of it. I also recall that he posted his thread complaining people was zappng him. At that time when he posted the thread, I've not zapped him, but it crossed my mind why anyone would be so dumb as to zap him. So, I zapped him to tell him why I think he deserves to be zapped by others. It did cross my mind he would see my name, cos the names were already made visible by Boss Sam already, but what the heck, just to get my message to him. I was hoping he would understand why I sent him that zap, but obviously I did not know him well enough.

Priest dun lie until so blatant, can or not?

You zapped bro Joetys anonymously and rudely, thinking you can get away with it. You did not know dat bro Joetys is a INFP, he can know who zap him. Joe print out your zap message with your nick tag on it, and post for all to see. That's when you backtrack, and give excuse that you no power, only give a grey zap.

Then when we kenna hantam, you claim you never meant to offend Joe, you only want to send him a message that his words are offensive to others. What the fuck man, you yourself USE RUDE WORDS TO ZAP JOETYS, THE FUCKING RECORD SHOW THAT. AND YOU WANT TO TELL BROTHER JOETYS NOT TO OFFENSE OTHERS.

Hypocrite coward liar deceptor idiot moron!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What AK said about fishypie i concur. other forums also got such motherfucker. starting those stupid thread to push down thread of interest. like " what you had for dinner?" "where is the best stingray?"

anyway i always appreciate samleong for what he did for sinkapoor politics. :cool:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Next week.
Monday.
Two of you.
Come Bangkok.
3pm opening time.
2 nights 3 days.
Ok?

Pii Chon you come too!

Ok, I am on. But you better ask AK first. :biggrin: