• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Abuse of Healthcare in SG

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
i know, everytime you start a thread on this subject you lose an argument when evidence is produced, and you abandon it and move to shit at another spot to hide the fact that you have nothing factual to retort at your earlier shit spot.
Yes, she has also ignored my earlier post:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?236486-Abuse-of-Healthcare-in-SG&p=2524222#post2524222
I am in SG and fighting the pap the best i know how
And yet you dare to say:
I am glad that Singapore's future has no bearing on mine anymore.
No bearing on me too.
I am can go anywhere i want and do whatever i want. I am not suffering in SG. But i see others suffering.
Are you not contradicting yourself? :wink:
As long as you remain in Singapore until you die in the future, whether you are suffering now or not, how can Singapore's future not affect you at all? :confused:

Furthermore, if you're truly committed to remaining in Singapore to help those you see suffering or "suffering", how can you dare to say that you can "go anywhere i want and do whatever i want"? :confused:
Are you implying that you intend to leave Singapore and abandon all those "suffering" Sinkies, if you yourself happen to start suffering in Singapore too? :eek:

Or if you meant that you can go anywhere and do whatever you want within Singapore, and you have no intention of leaving Singapore until you die, then Singapore's future will obviously affect you in some way, in which case you're contradicting yourself again when you say that it has "No bearing on me too", right? :wink:
Basically, the more she spams, the more she does not make sense! :*:

Last edited:

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, doctors are the problems. But they are just following what PAP is doing...PAP's motto.."What's wrong with collecting more money, as long as it is leegal?"

to be rich is glorious.......
black or white cat does not matter as long as it catches mice