• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Abnn are World Grass pilots

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will feel sad for the pretty SIA stewardesses who perish at the hands of these Ah Neh (Vistara) pilots, and roll my eyes at the inevitable (interfaith) memorial service in the aftermath of the tragedy.

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will feel sad for the pretty SIA stewardesses who perish at the hands of these Ah Neh (Vistara) pilots, and roll my eyes at the inevitable (interfaith) memorial service in the aftermath of the tragedy.

hanor, me too

if to die pussy standing

better pass to me

like one brudder say

can eat, dun waste

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Indian airline Vistara pilots need training-why not send SIA pilots to train them in India ?
Why send Indian national pilots to train in Singapore and risk the lives of people flying SIA?
The logic is like NS-locals must die to protect foreigners?
See how warped the PAP has become-that they are sacrificing us to help foreigners !

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
If Indian airline Vistara pilots need training-why not send SIA pilots to train them in India ?
Why send Indian national pilots to train in Singapore and risk the lives of people flying SIA?
See how warped the PAP has become-that they are sacrificing us to help foreigners !
PAP's pride. Lol :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You see, when you sign a free trade agreement you're legally obliged to take in all products and services... and people (human resource) is one of those 'products'.

Sinkieland also generously helps solve the unemployment problem of other countries, which if not alleviated, would have posed a political ticking time bomb for those regimes. In return, the pappies receive certain perks, notably having GLCs invest in those other countries.