• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ABBA!! Prosecution calls for 11 to 12 years' jail for Kong Hee and church leaders!!

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: ABBA!! Prosecution calls for 11 to 12 years' jail for Kong Hee and church leaders

Kong Hee did nothing wrong and I still don't understand why he was charged in the first place.

There are many ways of reaching the Lord and it is up to the church management to decided how donations are allocated for maximum return.

It is not the State's business how a church is run. The church falls under the jurisdiction of the Almighty and is answerable to the Lord and the Lord alone.

If the congregation felt that their money was being misallocated, they should simply have taken the church board to task the same way shareholders do when a company makes what is considered to be a poor investment decisions.

As far as I can see the crossover project was spectacular success. It certainly worked for me. I used to have absolutely no interest in religion whatsoever. However after watching Sun Ho's "China Wine" on youtube I was spellbound by her performance.

I did a bit of research into the background of this gorgeous and talented lady and found out that she was actually a pastor and from that day on, my life changed forever.

I am now a devout follower of Christ thanks to the crossover project. It worked for me and it has converted many others who watched Sun Ho perform. My neighbor in Auckland became a Christian too after watching "China Wine". So too did his wife and cousin.

God bless CHC and its leadership. The best days of the church are yet to come.

Ha ha! Talking about the devil!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: ABBA!! Prosecution calls for 11 to 12 years' jail for Kong Hee and church leaders

These 5 should be given 20 yrs. God's will that they convert their fellow prisoners.