• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Abang outside OCBC bank not happy old fart talk about his father. Ready to hoot!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who were those OCBC employees wearing red polo tees? Customer service ambassadors? :roflmao:

Reminds you of those losers prowling around during the height of the scamdemic, no? :wink:

af6f5cf30bfa7a2f2d94cb88a196847d

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
there’s always drama in a bank queue in sg. always. everytime i waited in line outside a bank during days of social distancing some ah pek and ah por would accuse me of jumping queue when i was already in line. and when i entered a staff member ushered me to the mezzanine level for premier or private banking while the kpkb pek or por had to scowlingly get into another line for a teller at the ground level. life is never fair but these loser sinkies are simply rude and buay song with everything.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Malays must be more aggressive and ditch their politeness if they want their island back.
You can't be aggressive when you have low-IQ. You mudds are so poor with numbers you don't even know what level of aggressiveness you need to dial up to.

kezgtree

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can't be aggressive when you have low-IQ. You mudds are so poor with numbers you don't even know what level of aggressiveness you need to dial up to.
worse.. he is neither m&d or shitskin.. he always talk about taking back island only... haha