• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A visit to Khoo Teck Phuat hospital A&E

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today early morning I sent my family member there and the A&E seem to be run by Filipinos, from the pharmacist to nurse to doctors. I only see one local Chinese and one Malay doing registration. This is vastly different from the scenario I saw at SGH A&E few years ago. What is happening, within few years so short of Singaporeans until the whole place overrun by Filipinos?

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everything is about Better, Faster and Cheaper.
We are going back to cheap labour economy of early years; the only difference is that we are paying people millions to run it this time.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Being a new hospital I' not surprised that many of the new staff are the new "cheaper" foreigners.

Expect the same from the other hospitals once they've gotten rid of the "old" staff. For those still supporting the PAP your turn will come soon:rolleyes:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Today early morning I sent my family member there and the A&E seem to be run by Filipinos, from the pharmacist to nurse to doctors. I only see one local Chinese and one Malay doing registration. This is vastly different from the scenario I saw at SGH A&E few years ago. What is happening, within few years so short of Singaporeans until the whole place overrun by Filipinos?

This is what you get when you vote for a government that tells you MAJULLAH SINgapura, on National Day & compose "fun pack" song that make us Malu Lah!, SINgapura. Whereas, they tell you 5 pinoys/pinays create jobs for 2 SINgapureans, that is Majullah SINgapura.

They Filipinoes here will say quietly while converting their SGD into PHP...KANTOT SINgaporeans!!

Thank you 60% & the previous 66.6%, we have already lost our ricebowls...:rolleyes:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dat chinese mayb prc, dun b deceived by wat u saw ... dat malays mayb from indon ...

The SINgapore workers rights are very limited & restricted, their representatives are muzzled, whereas the Filipinones have their OFW, POEA & NGO's to protect rights & have more muscles & teeth, so are the Indonesians, the rest of the SEA workers government & NGO's are catching up fast.

Only we are at the mercy of what we have decided that is good for us, and have no balls to change anything when putting a sqaure meal on the table is becoming increasingly difficult. We have been brought out from a 3rd world slum country into a 1st world poor people, whereas the 3rd world workers working here are enjoying a 1st class, 1st world living.

From a kampung into a 1st world country and progressly becomes a space age slum...that is what we are heading for, when jobs, food & housing is beyond our reach....that is the future, we all must today sit down & look carefully.

rofthelper

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bro, it has already happened long ago. SGH invaded by PRCs, TTS invaded by pinoys. NUH still can see some local nurses dou.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the two hours plus I was waiting there, didnt see many walk in patients and of those that walked in, most are Indians. Is Indian population increasing?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everything is about Better, Faster and Cheaper.
We are going back to cheap labour economy of early years; the only difference is that we are paying people millions to run it this time.

Cheaper but not Better. The Filipino nurse put in the intravenous tube also no skill, got blood overspilled onto the floor, how to be better?

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many of you guys, sadly, still don't see the real and bigger picture, can't see the trees for the forest. There's nothing wrong with hiring foreign nurses at cheaper salaries to take care of our sick and elderlies when local nurses are short in supply. What's wrong is, the savings are going into ministerial, senior doctor and executive salaries instead of being passed to the poor, sick and elderies.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many of you guys, sadly, still don't see the real and bigger picture, can't see the trees for the forest. There's nothing wrong with hiring foreign nurses at cheaper salaries to take care of our sick and elderlies when local nurses are short in supply. What's wrong is, the savings are going into ministerial, senior doctor and executive salaries instead of being passed to the poor, sick and elderies.

Not just nurses are Filipino, doctor and pharmacist too. All jobs go to Filipino also okay?