• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A van called home - Guess the race?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A small consolation for them.. At least they have a first class view of the sea when they are up early in the morning.. LOL..

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well at least they cashed out and benefited from pap's property price manipulation....though on hindsight they should have held out and exited on current higher prices.
But still better than those naysayers who missed the boat and talking down the market harping on 'imminent' crash for years now.

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come they never find their Abang Yakult or sista harimau or any of their abangs...they surely can help them?? what is the shit times up to of late..highlighting these so poor things..the recent 6 kids now...??

Their Abang Yakult and sista harimau is living in another carpark.

CheeByeKiaTonyChat

Alfrescian
Loyal
all the things that don't add up:

A large chunk of it goes towards paying their daughter's babysitter. Laundry, their daughter's diapers and milk powder, and Mr Ahmad's monthly alimony to his ex-wife whittles the couple's savings down even more.

Madam Rose sometimes works part-time as a housekeeper, but brings in only about $20 to $80 a month.

He will then drop Madam Rose off before heading to work.

If she does not have any housekeeping jobs that day, she will either be "loitering around" or meeting friends and relatives.

"Sometimes I meet friends in the hope of borrowing a bit of money to pay off the levy," she said.

1. are they even married? they sound more like fuck buddies. mdm rose doesn't bother to help babysit and would rather loiter around 90% of the time. is there a reason for this?

They claim they can't save much from Mr Ahmad's $2,100 salary, after the family's monthly expenditure, said Madam Rose.

A large chunk of it goes towards paying their daughter's babysitter. Laundry, their daughter's diapers and milk powder, and Mr Ahmad's monthly alimony to his ex-wife whittles the couple's savings down even more.

Spend 0 on ciggies:confused: Highly suspicious.

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unless they government impose a lock down of the "entrance to the cave"....if not, 2 hrs of sleep a day...they can produce 6 or more..amazing!

the last time we had a lock down to the cave, it resulted in massive foreign imports. we should avoid that fate again.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Madam Rose sometimes works part-time as a housekeeper, but brings in only about $20 to $80 a month. If she does not have any housekeeping jobs that day, she will either be "loitering around" or meeting friends and relatives.

"Sometimes I meet friends in the hope of borrowing a bit of money to pay off the levy," she said.

This is the kind of shit that should not be reproducing. Work in MacDonalds can still get at least $50 per day!

Administrator

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are many eateries in East Coast, sure can find something to do.

If she dun mind, she could just give people handjob and make at least $30 per assignment. At least $100 a day. Just post at the sister forum.

Madam Rose sometimes works part-time as a housekeeper, but brings in only about $20 to $80 a month. If she does not have any housekeeping jobs that day, she will either be "loitering around" or meeting friends and relatives.

This is the kind of shit that should not be reproducing. Work in MacDonalds can still get at least $50 per day!

CheeByeKiaTonyChat

Alfrescian
Loyal

Allah provides, suffices, and makes a Way out of Every Hardship for Those Who have Taqwa :rolleyes:

She is loitering and waiting hoping that durian will drop from the sky. Allah provides remember :kma:

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
she may have misunderstood and has chosen to avoid all physical suffering. she needs to talk to a mufti more than receiving financial assistance.

According to Tafsir ibn Kathir, the root meaning of taqwa is to avoid what one dislikes. It was reported that Umar bin Khattab asked Ubay ibn Kaab about Taqwa. Ubay said, "Have you ever walked on a path that has thorns on it?" Umar said, "Yes." Ubay asked, "What did you do then?" to which Umar replied, "I rolled up my sleeves and struggled." Ubay said, "That is taqwa, to protect oneself from sin through life’s dangerous journey so that one can successfully complete the journey unscathed by sin.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqwa

Allah provides, suffices, and makes a Way out of Every Hardship for Those Who have Taqwa :rolleyes:

She is loitering and waiting hoping that durian will drop from the sky. Allah provides remember :kma:

CheeByeKiaTonyChat

Alfrescian
Loyal
she may have misunderstood and has chosen to avoid all physical suffering. she needs to talk to a mufti more than receiving financial assistance.

According to Tafsir ibn Kathir, the root meaning of taqwa is to avoid what one dislikes. It was reported that Umar bin Khattab asked Ubay ibn Kaab about Taqwa. Ubay said, "Have you ever walked on a path that has thorns on it?" Umar said, "Yes." Ubay asked, "What did you do then?" to which Umar replied, "I rolled up my sleeves and struggled." Ubay said, "That is taqwa, to protect oneself from sin through life’s dangerous journey so that one can successfully complete the journey unscathed by sin.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqwa

Her life choices already gave herself and her kids plenty of suffering. Mat morons like these make me think probably we should have intelligence and economic means testing before one is allowed to have more than 1 kid.

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
Her life choices already gave herself and her kids plenty of suffering. Mat morons like these make me think probably we should have intelligence and economic means testing before one is allowed to have more than 1 kid.

if her life choices are based on a mistaken philosophy, then any improvement in her life must start with a philosophical shift. i hope she receives appropriate help in this from her community.