• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A talk by Prime Minster of Bhutan -- so wise and good sounding english..

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;7Lc_dlVrg5M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Lc_dlVrg5M[/video]

Compare to your fucking PM sinkie Looong.. it is time for sinkies to screw themselves over a useless and worthless PM they have.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just shows that knowing english does not improve your standard of living. You must have the mentality of the corrupt, cheating, and sexually pervert like the chinese to make it. But only for certain size of business. To grow really big, you need indians from india like what USA has found out. Even the best, the ang mohs, need help.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
This has nothing to do with race. The Chinese that left have done tremendously well in the countries that they now call home. If they are good in business they do not work for others but build their own businesses. They are also not boastful of what they have achieved. In public life, they have becomes mayors, governors and ministers but they do not make a song and dance about it. And they can compete with the best in the World. Their business acumen is second only to the Jews and Parsi.

If ever there is flaw, they tend to be impatient when it comes to achieving results and thus you do not see the concentration in research and innovation as the westerners who are prepared to treat it as a calling.

In essence if a Chinese is good in business he or she won't wait to work their way thru the ranks to become CEOs of MNCs. They would have left by the age of 35 and would certainly who have taken the risk and entered business.

Take the Giant Bicycle factory of Taiwan. It is the largest in the World and they manufacture from the base model to high end models that used in racing. They also manufacturer for the top brands of the World. And the founder decided to cycle around Taiwan at the age of 80 to get to one of his milestones.

Just shows that knowing english does not improve your standard of living. You must have the mentality of the corrupt, cheating, and sexually pervert like the chinese to make it. But only for certain size of business. To grow really big, you need indians from india like what USA has found out. Even the best, the ang mohs, need help.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Compare to your fucking PM sinkie Looong.. it is time for sinkies to screw themselves over a useless and worthless PM they have.

[video=youtube;D6AJzaV-LPw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6AJzaV-LPw[/video]

Jiu hu kia..Your PM Najib speak lagi better English.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
100 times better than Lim Swee Say!

[video=youtube;_wGo_8hqf8Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wGo_8hqf8Y[/video]

just look at this PAP low life talks... very hard on the ears and very uneducated.

Aren't you sinkies ashamed of yourselves? Sinkies are getting worse year after year.. Ball-less, stupid, and now ashamed and disgraceful..

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube;_wGo_8hqf8Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wGo_8hqf8Y[/video]

just look at this PAP low life talks... very hard on the ears and very uneducated.

Aren't you sinkies ashamed of yourselves? Sinkies are getting worse year after year.. Ball-less, stupid, and now ashamed and disgraceful..

You obviously have heard him sing right?.....??? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTMMRrxx-Ug ....what a talent! ha ha ha ha

So what? Compare nett worth la....shit say will trump Bhutan peasant pm by 1000x ! Huat ah!
Shit Say can buy his wife birkin bags by the truckloads....Bhutan pm balek kampung la!

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
educated in harvard and pittsburgh.

Wow.

Surprisingly, there are many who attended kindergarten and schools in English, who are unable to speak as well as the Honourable Prime Minister of Bhutan (who I assumed to have started learning English after age 6).

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
100 times better than Lim Swee Say!

I am unable to understand what persuaded and convinced the PSC to award the SAF Overseas Scholarship to him?

I wonder what are his characteristics, special qualities and experience which made the PAP to appoint him to be a Minister, and "leader" of the NTUC?

Last edited:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So what? Compare nett worth la....shit say will trump Bhutan peasant pm by 1000x ! Huat ah!
Shit Say can buy his wife birkin bags by the truckloads....Bhutan pm balek kampung la!

It appears that the Bhutanese are more concerned about happiness re: Gross National Happiness rather than financial wealth.
The honourable Prime Minister of Bhutan indicated that there are many individuals whose assets exceed the annual gross national product of Bhutan.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It pains me to listen to him.

I cringe.
Bear in mind this is AFTER packaging so to speak.
These fucktards get professional speech and public speaking coaches no doubt.....
And this is the finished end product......can you imagine the original Beng he must have been?

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mine english is also good and sounding, and i have shared many words of wisdom here. Why you no praise me yet, tonychat?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

[video=youtube;Ne5gEt95atc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ne5gEt95atc[/video]