• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

iamfree

Alfrescian
Loyal
today i settle everything with no. 1 . also means i have nothing left here. i gave her all my shares including my sibling shares.

now i only have 1 motorcycle in my name. anyway i dont care a damm. if i really good, will hear from me soon. if no good, then probably last post from me.

no regrets.

Must be good to be able to finally move on.

Do keep us posted regardless of how you are doing.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bloody spa and massage is expensive though. You know? You sure?
In-house spa and rubdown in resorts like that 1, big profit centre (revenue stream).

A good rubdown will ease your joint pains (in wrong places) hehehehe. :p

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pii Chon's lucky escape :biggrin:

crash.jpg

CHONBURI: -- A CEO who crashed his 34 million-baht Lamborghini into several electric poles and survived without serious injury credited his luck to the amulet he was wearing.

The incident took place near Chonburi′s provincial transport hub on Sukhumvit Road.

Arriving at the scene, police found a crashed Lamborghini, license plate ณ-60xx, with its tires exploded, parked on the road after hitting into 2 electric poles and 2 trees.

Mr Somkiat Kruwongpaiboon, 45, was waiting for the police with minor injuries. He said he worked as a managing director at Asian Steel Bar Company.

Mr. Somkiat told police he was driving from Bangkok to attend his father′s funeral at a temple in Chonburi, which is 5 km from the accident site. He said it was raining heavily and he eventually lost the control of his car, spinning it several times before hitting roadside electric poles and trees.

He said he was wearing Great Garuda amulet, surrounded by tiny diamonds, at the time of the accident, which he believed contributed to his miraculous survival.

Source: http://www.khaosod.c...Ua3dNVFl3T1E9PQ

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Island hopping today

null-176.jpg

null-177.jpg

Did snorkeling and swimming too. Fishes all so cute. Really tiring day today so tonight deserve a nice piece of steak but before that some nice bottle of cab sav reserve from Maipo Valley.

null-178.jpg

Hungarian goulash (really big bowl)
null-181.jpg

Seafood chowder (really fresh and thick)
null-180.jpg

Go with some really huge scallops grilled with a slice of bacon wrapped over it.
null-179.jpg

null-182.jpg

all these over a small jazz band, what more can I ask for?

panzer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pii joetys

The food looks scrumptious... :-p``````````````````

Some random pics from my short trip to Bangkok

Rolls Royce and Lovely Model - Deadly Combination
P5310085.JPG

Skincare Product Roadshow
P5310086.JPG

Siam Paragon Entrance
P5310078.JPG

Attachments

• P5310085.JPG
    P5310085.JPG
    6.9 KB · Views: 237
Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Really scary 4 days passed so fast and now I'm in Phuket Airport having my last beer going back to Bangkok

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Foe me there's nothing more satisfying in the morning than a simple bowl of pork meesua with egg cooked to perfection by myself.

null-192.jpg

groovy73

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;A066edqBrHM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A066edqBrHM[/video]

Had not been to the forum for a while... had been reading some of the past chat.... just thot I shared this MTV by my favourite artise and a very nice song with all of u here........

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
wah lau eh!! the mee sua soup looks very good!! u use msg powder or pork rib stock?

dietcoke I simply use water. But to get the "pang" effect I recommend to first pour oil into a pan and fry some shallots, when shallots is brown, pour water (preferably hot water) into pan, yes there will be a loud noise as water boils. Add in the pork let it fully cook for a while. At this time can add some soya sauce and pepper. Then the meesua it will not take more than 2 minute to cook the meesua. That's it.

For the pork I always like sliced and minced together but will prepare them seperately. Will add soya sauce and a little tapioca flour into the marinate however for the minced meat I will add meshed deep fried flat fish (hokkien call this pee-he or ti-por-he) with the meat, this make a load of difference.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;A066edqBrHM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A066edqBrHM[/video]

Had not been to the forum for a while... had been reading some of the past chat.... just thot I shared this MTV by my favourite artise and a very nice song with all of u here........

Hey she's my favourite too. Just bought her latest album (see below) from Apple store yesterday

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dietcoke I simply use water. But to get the "pang" effect I recommend to first pour oil into a pan and fry some shallots, when shallots is brown, pour water (preferably hot water) into pan, yes there will be a loud noise as water boils. Add in the pork let it fully cook for a while. At this time can add some soya sauce and pepper. Then the meesua it will not take more than 2 minute to cook the meesua. That's it.

For the pork I always like sliced and minced together but will prepare them seperately. Will add soya sauce and a little tapioca flour into the marinate however for the minced meat I will add meshed deep fried flat fish (hokkien call this pee-he or ti-por-he) with the meat, this make a load of difference.

put some sesame oil when u marinate the minced pork, enhance the taste. i will not use hard boiled egg, instead fry an egg after sweating the garlic with oil and then put in the water. and to prevent the oily taste, added in many many sliced spring onion and thai parsley before serving. normally eat this mee sau when not feeling well.

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes, marinate with seasame oil is great. but too much spring onions make the soup a bit 'sharp'...

mee sua are considered a 'get-well' food. same as congee and porridge.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
put some sesame oil when u marinate the minced pork, enhance the taste. i will not use hard boiled egg, instead fry an egg after sweating the garlic with oil and then put in the water. and to prevent the oily taste, added in many many sliced spring onion and thai parsley before serving. normally eat this mee sau when not feeling well.

Learned something from you, thanks. Will try it out next week, I eat this at least once a week.

yes, marinate with seasame oil is great. but too much spring onions make the soup a bit 'sharp'...

mee sua are considered a 'get-well' food. same as congee and porridge.

Comfort food.