• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

ypres

Alfrescian
Loyal
Khai jeow is an omelette. They add oyster sauce and fish sauce and deep dry the egg.
Khai dao means egg on top. By default, it's sunny side up. If you want overhard, you ask for khai dao suk suk.

Thanks Bro Rotikosong and Froggy for the infor.

ypres

Alfrescian
Loyal
Khai dow is the normal sunny side up la

attachment.php

Wow looks so yummy.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Its a good day today. No work so that can relax do what I want so I cooked my fav curry this morning

and also do some gardening and went to Chatuchak buy things for garden and relax take some photos of my flowers

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Evening go marketing and cooking some dishes for dinner

Throughout Thailand markets normally opens in the evening from 5pm to 8pm guess this is catered for people returning from work. Morning markets are rare.

Normally within a small residential area there will be one or two markets and a very typical market looks like this

[video=youtube;LA9cXki8-Xs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LA9cXki8-Xs[/video]

The entrance

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

Throughout Thailand markets normally opens in the evening from 5pm to 8pm guess this is catered for people returning from work. Morning markets are rare.

Normally within a small residential area there will be one or two markets and a very typical market looks like this

Frog, so machiam little india in sgp lah...the vegs flew in from india in the afternoon and by the time they get sent to the stores, it is already evening... little india veg market very active from 5 to 10pm at nite too...

ctsbh

Alfrescian
Loyal

[video=youtube;LA9cXki8-Xs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LA9cXki8-Xs[/video]

The entrance

Very nice, thanks for sharing.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Frog, so machiam little india in sgp lah...the vegs flew in from india in the afternoon and by the time they get sent to the stores, it is already evening... little india veg market very active from 5 to 10pm at nite too...

Kns how can you compare with shitskins' market?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

you dare eat from shit skins market or not? I can easily bet any race is cleaner than a shit skin.

Kns how can you compare with shitskins' market?