• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
All above dinner photos taken with QX100, quite happy with it except it bloody slow got to wait for next shot like 3-4 sec

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hehehehe. Spotter, you eat noodle with chilli or chilli with noodle? :biggrin:

me same same. No chilli, rather don't eat.

Think I can only live in 新马泰 where chili padi is abundant :biggrin:
Can't handle those mala shit filled with gutter oil in tiong land
:oIo:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks P'Joetys for the great dinner at this restaurant. I am really impressed joetys managed to locate this restaurant cos' even the locals here might not be able to locate the place. I cheated using google map. :biggrin:

Finally, it rains this morning after 3-4 months of dry weather. The district where I am currently staying is implementing water rationing exercise. The main water supply will be cut off during certain hours of the day. Looks like this will go on for some time. Need to buy one of those huge water tanks to store some water.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Detoured (or skived?) to Patts. A guy gotta get his zinc quota, with some help from taiko Chon (with a sinkie resident from CNX).

And fish aroi maag, with not too strong spices (my bland taste buds not really used to)

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In Patts, needed a quiet hour at this Ice Cream cafe (last did this in CNX, bestest ice cream) to clear my work mails and stuff. It's at 3rd floor Central Festival, I wanted to avoid the crowds at basement food court. Now extended menu to food.

Pork curry

A refreshing capu

Last edited:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Over in Bangers, did my usual haunt Tawandeng (long beer German for thais) at Param 3. Long commute from Bangkae suburb across CP river.

Added new show with belly dancing

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Pii Spotter this is Thai version of teochew porridge, with pii Chon

But this one is a little special not so teochew

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Jeebye Chon, knn I saw you went past the si-yeak major junction through the red lights all cars got to siam you, knn you think you hero? I horn you 4 times you know? Knn next time I better come pick you and send you back.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jeebye Chon, knn I saw you went past the si-yeak major junction through the red lights all cars got to siam you, knn you think you hero? I horn you 4 times you know? Knn next time I better come pick you and send you back.
Hehehe. Jai Yen Yen lah. That junction I very familiar with the traffic lights timing.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Hehehe. Jai Yen Yen lah. That junction I very familiar with the traffic lights timing.

Timing my balls, it was bloody red lights and you raised your hand to tell drivers to stop for you, blue belt give you much courage ya?