• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

ZenRyder

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sawatdee krub to all the seniors in this thread.

This is my very first post but I have been following up with this thread at the sideline.
I want to thank seniors / bros Chonburifc, Joetys, Yinyang, Ypres, Alamaking, and all other bros who have make
this an interesting and informative thread.
I have been staying in Chiangmai for a while with my Thai fiancee and will be moving there for good in 2 years time.
I agreed with brothers here that Chiangmai is indeed a top choice for retirement.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Any brother can advise should I go slow or fast with a Thai girl? I got lucky and found one who is visiting her family here. Thai Chinese :biggrin:

Normally for PRC girls, by 2nd or 3rd date, they will be on the bed already.

Thai gals are too smart for you, no money 1st no talk.....

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
staying in Chiangmai for a while with my Thai fiancee and will be moving there for good in 2 years time. ..Chiangmai is indeed a top choice for retirement.
We deserve the honour of your cherry post here (after lurking 9 months) :wink: Ypres is soon catching with you. Maybe you can share your experience?
Raiders said:
go slow or fast with a Thai girl? I got lucky and found one who is visiting her family here. Thai Chinese
Wah, you going regional beyond the yellow shores. OL or FL, think got diff la (latter fast track mah...) :p

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Wah, you going regional beyond the yellow shores. OL or FL, think got diff la (latter fast track mah...) :p

Come as a tourist. Her siblings are here. I think should be able to have some petting tonight :biggrin:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
..tourist. Her siblings are here. I think should be able to have some petting tonight :biggrin:
Might help with some spicy som tam to add to her sex drive (another granny's tale on the benefits of chilli and spice). Only need cold shower to control your horniness. Thin ice, hope you not kena cold bed by your HM :p:p

Jah_rastafar_I said:
..like dark skinned thai girls?
Narong Wongwan said:
..neither like or dislike.......skin color is not a factor for me.
Recall Joetys like the exotic, dam types? :p

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
At wine i love you

20130209_183232_zpsa7433a4c.jpg

20130209_184817_zps7f0a78c6.jpg

20130209_190957_zps157dbd3b.jpg

20130209_191230_zpsf7fb873c.jpg

20130209_191248_zpsc9294fca.jpg

20130209_191508_zpsbf4ad762.jpg

20130209_191659_zpsebd888b7.jpg

The food is not that good there but still ok.. the champagne is nice though

ypres

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sawatdee krub to all the seniors in this thread.

This is my very first post but I have been following up with this thread at the sideline.
I want to thank seniors / bros Chonburifc, Joetys, Yinyang, Ypres, Alamaking, and all other bros who have make
this an interesting and informative thread.
I have been staying in Chiangmai for a while with my Thai fiancee and will be moving there for good in 2 years time.
I agreed with brothers here that Chiangmai is indeed a top choice for retirement.

Hi Pi Ryder. Good to hear that. Things easier for you as your partner is Thai. I am sure you will find a happier life there. For me I am waiting to apply for retirement visa in 3 years time. We should keep in touch when you are. I will be Thai language with my partner there next year.
Hi