• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand ? Feasible?

today no huat cos no alchohol sales for today. personal consumption is ok.
Reminds me of this Bkk restaurant ("No Hands" or Galazy off Suriwongse), serving beer in kettles and tea cups on no booze days. Years back, not sure if still there -kns, gals serve you hand (and foot?) :p Once, I wanted to go for a leak, chabor even asked me "can I help you"?

http://www.ajarnforum.net/vb/the-virtual-pub/67751-no-hands-restaurants.html
http://www.nohand.freeservers.com/

Last edited:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

guys anyone know why german and russkies buay song each other?

got any history or not?

germans killed and raped ten of millions of russians in their invasion of soviet union.

soviets killed and raped millions of germans in their invasion of germany.

all happen between june 1941 to may 1945

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Reminds me of this Bkk restaurant ("No Hands" or Galazy off Suriwongse), serving beer in kettles and tea cups on no booze days. Years back, not sure if still there -kns, gals serve you hand (and foot?) :p Once, I wanted to go for a leak, chabor even asked me "can I help you"?

http://www.ajarnforum.net/vb/the-virtual-pub/67751-no-hands-restaurants.html
http://www.nohand.freeservers.com/
No Hands was one of my first culture shock back then. Go to the top floor for the topless and translucent blouse......this place used to be owned by famous boxer Khaosai Galaxy hence the name..........
There is another newer similar and less expensive joint along Sukhumvit 30 plus........Surat Pattakan........

Last edited:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No Hands was one of my first culture shock back then. Go to the top floor for the topless and translucent blouse......this place used to be owned by famous boxer Khaosai Galaxy hence the name..........
Kns, never knew (or got to) top flr to sample topless and see thrus. This was on 2nd flr, and downside was tipping OTT (even for shoes man outside the room)

Saw this clone on lower end Suk. Got -15% discount (more if you quote my moniker :p)

http://sawatdee.free.fr/privilege/hostesses.htm

hosteesses.jpg

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
now busy serving cold 'tea' in pot. run out of teapot, knn, normally one week don't even use more than 3 times. tonight, my special cold 'tea' is top seller. :smile:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hehehe. got unfamiliar face want to drink my special cold 'tea'. really hate to turn away customerd but really never seen before so no choice. :(

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

hehehe. first time kena do biz in almost complete darkness. actually all night joints close today. mine stil open but very dark. this is the signboard to say no alchohol sales today.

20130225_212344_zps4bc3a84d.jpg

kns, machiam night firing exercise like that. agar agar can liaoz.

panzer

Alfrescian
Loyal

hehehe. first time kena do biz in almost complete darkness. actually all night joints close today. mine stil open but very dark. this is the signboard to say no alchohol sales today.

kns, machiam night firing exercise like that. agar agar can liaoz.

Bro chon

Blackout? Coincidentally my office building some floors had a short blackout due to power trip... But only lasted 15 minutes. Time to bring out the cyalume sticks or torchlights ... :-)

Do get some rest since cannot do too much in darkness unless bring in kerosene lamps or candles for that romantic atmosphere ... Hehehe

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Is that som pla?

Pla Dat Deow - fish in the sun. Its very taste but expensive 50 baht per fish (ok you rich sinkies will not think so nut for Thais its expensive for a sundried fish)

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Blardy Jah, your file so big it took damn long time to load the page, zzzzz, can you try to upload to photobucket with lower res pic?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Pla Dat Deow - fish in the sun. Its very taste but expensive 50 baht per fish (ok you rich sinkies will not think so nut for Thais its expensive for a sundried fish)

if they are vegetarian, they dun have to pay for any fish.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Here's the pics I took enroute from Hua hin to bkk

173528590eaa64eda8ec0980b6bb631a625580ac.jpg

i have a question.

if the sellers cover up their face while selling at the roadside due to the toxic smoke and fumes from cars.

then how about the fishes, they are not really that covered up.. Is that the secret to the special taste of the fishes?