• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
NW, what charm u use, or u must be charming sweet? Damage? Must be nxt to ho shops.

I wear a 400 years old Khun Paen amulet.........so everyone says saneh very geng mak mak.......damage is the hotel room only...and CDs
If the amulet dun work I got more tricks up my sleeves.....nam man prai (corpse oil) etc all i have.......

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Still not finish my lunch now, knn a little pissed now

null-68.jpg

null-69.jpg

null-70.jpg

null-71.jpg

null-72.jpg

null-73.jpg

null-75.jpg

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what a heavy lunch. go ratchada chill chill. coincidentally, 'chill' also same meaning in local usage. eg. pai pub nang len chill chill.

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Leung Noi Restaurant in Ayudthaya north of Bangkok. This type of baanook (kampong) is very nice, sabai sabai.

null-76.jpg

null-77.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Joe how many ppl did u eat with? That really looks like a big spread. The last time i ate that much with another person wow felt bloated.

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I wear a 400 years old Khun Paen amulet.........so everyone says saneh very geng mak mak.......damage is the hotel room only...and CDs
If the amulet dun work I got more tricks up my sleeves.....nam man prai (corpse oil) etc all i have.......

How do they process that corpse oil ?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
After seafood at Nathong now here at my favourite wine bar for some red

null-81.jpg

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ip5 camera still better thab s3. here's my dinner at cafe la mer.

appetizer, heinken draft.
20121122_193945.jpg

mushroom soup
20121122_200226.jpg

baked scallop with spinach
20121122_200404.jpg

and finally seafood pizza
20121122_195721.jpg

the place
20121122_194057.jpg

hehehe. i like smoker friendly place.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ok this is what i know from los movies as me no experience with such stuff.

in one los gong tau movie, the most powderful one have to come from the corpse of a pregnant woman who die on certain days of the year and the foetus have to be of certain age. whether real or not, i don't know cos' all from movies.

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ok this is what i know from los movies as me no experience with such stuff.

in one los gong tau movie, the most powderful one have to come from the corpse of a pregnant woman who die on certain days of the year and the foetus have to be of certain age. whether real or not, i don't know cos' all from movies.

Hmmm...btw how do they get the oil...?satay the corpse and collect the dripping oil like that ?..quite interesting to know

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Is corpse oil related to the story of khun paen?

He had 2 wives i think and he turned one of his unborn children into a kumantong or a baby ghost aka kwee kia. His pregnant wife died in childbirth so he had to use a knife to cut open her belly to remove the child if i remember the story correctly.

FYI the word khun paen is not only his name but in thai it means philanderer. Therefore when you wear a khun paen amulet it basically means you're using it to attract females aka philandering.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow pi chon and joe seems like you eat all your meals at restaurants especially joe, i know chon eats at many road side stalls. The food looks pretty rich and do you guys drink beer with all your meals?

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

From Wat Ban Krang ? :wink: