• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: A Singaporean\\\'s guide to living in Thailand

Still in restaurant since lunch. Partners had not met for 10 days so we are still having our 4th red. We talking about new project now concluding to invest another 12mil. I am so happy because I started all these. yiiipiiiiii
Hehehe. Congrats on new investments. Seriously speaking, me mai mao, me now in reverse gear, thinking of moving out of sin city to restart my favorite farming stuff again. Considering chantaburi or trad. Now, kliat mak.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Still in restaurant since lunch. Partners had not met for 10 days so we are still having our 4th red. We talking about new project now concluding to invest another 12mil. I am so happy because I started all these. yiiipiiiiii

Not in good shape whether wealth or health. Taken a huge blow on wrong timing of European recovery. Bad mood also contributed to gastric disorder again. No mood to travel anywhere now. Congrats on your done deal and enjoy yourself. I'll see how if and when I recover wealth/heath/mood to travel.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

HeHehe. Having dinner at my regular khao tom stall (teochew porridge). Pai seh, a little dark.

ba223326.jpg

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hehehe. For juicy pics, this have to come from joetys. 27th april onwards, will be expecting to see burgers and hotdogs instead of the usual tomyam and pad tais.
I'm not a fan of western food, but he should go to NY, its nicer there..... He's going LA right?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Morning guys, having luad moo at khun sri now. There are 4 branches in sin city.
059f20ce.jpg

01cd10df.jpg

5342999e.jpg

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hehehe. Answer is No. In terms of taste and chilli sauce, Sinkee version still better. I suspect they do not use too much peppers when making the soup.
The pork blood makes me drooling.... zzz.... I just woke up, sibe hungry now... haha

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Sawasdee krup everyone. Just drop by to say hello. Been very busy to clear my stuff aftyer 9 days absent from work and only 2 days to work before my US trip. But I felt these 2 days accomplished so much. So happy. But damn tired now.

Hehehe. Answer is No. In terms of taste and chilli sauce, Sinkee version still better. I suspect they do not use too much peppers when making the soup.

Bring you own bloody pepper la next time.

The pork blood makes me drooling.... zzz.... I just woke up, sibe hungry now... haha

Ys blood is something so many Singaporeans come here to eat as its no longer available in Singapore, guess next gen will see blood with disgust.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Already keep 1 in vios, 1 at each office and 1 at apartment but motorcycle how to keep?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sawasdee krup everyone. Just drop by to say hello. Been very busy to clear my stuff aftyer 9 days absent from work and only 2 days to work before my US trip. But I felt these 2 days accomplished so much. So happy. But damn tired now.

you feeling better?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Just got back from Chonburi city. Chonburi City is much quiet than Sin City. Not much entertainment but quite a pleasant place to stay or retire. Sin city is only 60 km away so no problem.