• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh yes, so many road block. Knn, kena 2 oredi since i left korat. Expecting more when i am nearer to sin city. Luckily today never drink.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, gps using my samsung phone. Iphone only have maps. Think have to revise my eta to 3 hours. Last. 15 min think only move less thab 2 km.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Flight from Shenzhen to Shanghai is 8pm arriving at 10.15pm.

We took a bus out to board e plane. At 8.30pm we're still sitting inside aircraft not moving. Then they started to serve drinks and I know we're fucked. No announcement at all. At 8.45pm announcement finally came. Airforce exercise so delay take off to 9.50pm. Knn delay by almost 2hrs inside the fucking cabin. Now they serve cold cakes and raddish.

I'm in cabin now, iPhone got only 8%. 3G signal intermitten. I will arrive in Shanghai after midnight. In hotel 1am. Welcome to Joe's world.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: joetys , chonburific , KYP , ...ect those who llive in thai please come in :wink:

Some chiobu Thai actresses

Sarah-Legge-Thai-Sexy-Modol-002.jpg

Sarah-Legge-Thai-Sexy-Modol-013.jpg

Another mix breed.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Re: joetys , chonburific , KYP , ...ect those who llive in thai please come in :wink:

IMG_5884.JPG

This is what I mean

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

I just got back from dinner. A guy outside the hotel was so persistent and in order to shake him off I got to just take his business card. When unread it I think it's so funny so here it is "to think what you think" wahahahaha

766f09f9.jpg

What the fuck am I thinking I don't even know.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I just got back from dinner. A guy outside the hotel was so persistent and in order to shake him off I got to just take his business card. When unread it I think it's so funny so here it is "to think what you think" wahahahaha

766f09f9.jpg

Can I translate? the right bottom red
你的胡思乱想是我们的中指, whahahahaha

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

766f09f9.jpg

Wow that's some chinglish there. Btw why is it in english when it's in china and i'm sure u look chinese.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wow that's some chinglish there. Btw why is it in english when it's in china and i'm sure u look chinese.

English is international language mah, ah neh go china also can rad what, LOL

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Sawasdee krup from shanghai everyone

949dc921.jpg

Look familiar KYP?

01b20fd7.jpg

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Good morning. Must the type small but with soupy juicy meat wrapped inside. I just had my first breakfast in months just now, just simple cup noodle and Milo. :(

Last edited:

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Frequent flying can be quite a nuisance.

I hate packing luggage and travelling alone, especially when there is no one to receive you on your arrival.

Last edited: