• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Red one I like look like Ferrari inspired, bloody Italians sure know how to make something look nice. I like the idea of the grinder beside the machine. But then again if drink only 2-3 cups a day the seeds kept inside this grinder may lose its original smell I think.

You don't have to dump all your beans in the grinder. The idea of a separate grinder is precisely the opposite - grind as you need. And if you wish to switch to other beans, you can do so immediately. This is unlike fully auto machine when grinder is built into the brewing machine. You just can't scoop out every bean from the built-in grinder, because you can't reach the end of the funnel.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If don't want to throw ping pong, still can pass the whole basketful of ping pong to the sao sao.:wink:
joetys said:
fun these ping-pong activities but I don't like to see or participate because I feel a little degrading la, just personal view la.
Cbfc is our local ping pong "champ":p Seen worse by some korean blokes throwing thb20 notes into the "ring" on 2nd floor at Baccara's in Patts. Screams and moans (those who missed out)
chonburifc said:
Best is come in the name of 'work retreat'.
Or "project".. just a heads up, kena bypass sin city later this week as handcuffed in Bangers (whilst big guy and you rendezvous in sin city):wink:

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guys, do you buy or tailor your trousers ?

I have been buying pants from departmental stores for as long as I have been in LOS. I want to share with you this particular brand called "John Langford". The cutting is sleek, and the material is soft. It reminds me of Brentwood in Singapore.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Use this; plenty on sale @ Patpong and Sukhumvit:

The_Bull_Stun_Gun.jpg

Btw, is it an offence to possess such a thing ?
this type need close contact...........got the type that shoot out like a stun gun? these can be found in Pattaya still?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Taking my lunch break with a colleague. Sharing kaeng khiao wan with khanum-jin and kah-moo

4a776262.jpg

e06be74a.jpg

cc32a79f.jpg

Closed up

Aroi Mak Mak

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Actually when I tried green curry with khanum jin, I thought it wouldn't be nice, but it was good man :biggrin:

Yes very very complimentary, I felt the same the first time too in fact I felt yucky at first until I eat it. Its like made in heaven.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Bros, I'm craving for that "tokay" ringtone. Does anyone have it ? Don't mind sharing it with me, please.

I have it in my Nokia E72. I need to go look for it. I also miss this. wait hor today I working so hard still in office surfing SBF

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Places that billed themselves as entertainment complexes such as Plaza usually got extra frills like live band etc...
The room does look nice though.....will check it out when i got chance

Aw! You also know Plaza ah? You know Ah Piu the papasan?

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
been buying pants from departmental stores for as long as I have been in LOS. I want to share with you this particular brand called "John Langford". The cutting is sleek, and the material is soft. It reminds me of Brentwood in Singapore.
Brentwood's good (from sinkieland, not LOS). Arrow seems more popular in dept stores in LOS. Used to Marks & Spencers here, with better (more "wool") soft texture -but can't seem to find same in LOS. Oh well, diff market.

Got 1 chubby pal, who tailors both his shirts and pants at ah neh shops in suk. But surely, that's only "front office" outsourced to thais for handy work?
Narong Wongwan said:
entertainment complexes such as Plaza usually got extra frills like live band etc...
The room does look nice though.....will check it out when i got chance
Heard of (and read about) Tarawadee across town in Srinakarin, also got ambience restaurant/bar etc. Fun more for expense/entertainment thingy? Chance? Not hard to find a reason or chance to check out the "inventory". Plaza... isn't that near Makassan, railways tracks zone?

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Had not ride my scoopy i for weeks. Knn, did not realize my helmet was 'borrowed'. No choice but to get a cheap thb 150 helmet to 'tong' first. Mainly to protect against mata.

409ae8e8.jpg

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro you got try gaeng pa (forest) with kanom jeem. The best kanom
Jeem in sin city is by a shop call khun B kanom jeem.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
NW and rusty are the true lao jiao in LOS. Hehe. I damm baan nork staying in sin city. Think to long never 下山 laew. Yes, they those stun guns are available in beach road stalls.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
YY is right. The front is run by kelings but the tailoring is done by the locals. I know the place very well. Those who want to get tailor clothes in sin city can pm me. No need to visit keling shops.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cbfc is our local ping pong "champ":p Seen worse by some korean blokes throwing thb20 notes into the "ring" on 2nd floor at Baccara's in Patts. Screams and moans (those who missed out)

Or "project".. just a heads up, kena bypass sin city later this week as handcuffed in Bangers (whilst big guy and you rendezvous in sin city):wink:

Must also indicate it's BIG project. And multiple trips needed. Big boss also part of project and every project member is expected to work late, possibly until morning.