• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat A simple message for my liberal friends

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
winnipegjets, you obviously hate me, cannot stand me, and do not respect me.
I don't hate you ...just some of your views. I can stand you when you are sensible. I respect you when you give due respect.

I'm sorry. Anyway your invitation to have laksa with you.....I figured you were just patronizing me lah
When you are in town, drop me an email and I will buy you laksa unless you have become Trump like. Why are you so skeptical?

I will not discuss anything with you anymore. There is no point. You are right. We right wingers are the cause of all the problems in the world. God bless you.
That's totally your right. Then you should block me out. If you write half truths, I will rebut ...can't let crap go unchallenge. We are in this mess because conmen are allowed to sell their cons so freely. Just look at nonsense you spouted today.