• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A sad varied evening... by Tan Chuan-Jin

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
now police can send civilians home? i remember as a kid, i wait in vain for the last bus and was walking home along the main road and was stop by a mata patrol car. told them my problem and i ask whether they can give me a lift home. the mata said cannot and drove off and abandoned me by my loneseome at 1.00am+ along upper changi road and i only want to go chai chee. from then on, mata can go to die for all i care.

Did you call your MP?

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[...When you look back, you realise these regulars in SAF no brains or brains in backside. No one used brain. Monkey see monkey do type.
Police same same. At a police seminar (with participation from external guys), all the old senior chap sitting in the front rows stand up when a young man (don't know what dir or head) walk in while the outsiders continue talking behin. This young man was to open the seminar. His first words were "why you all stand up?". So weird and awkward for those poor old birds.