• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A rerun of Beers' thread ..

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
not sdn bhd la ... iz bhd ...

dammit! ... dey now oso got licence 2 make heineken! ... gotta look 4 other brand oredi ...

Now even our basic rights for some sheer enjoyment aLso got headache..knn.:cool:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, my kakis said when drinking Heineken must go for the 3 oLd men's faces on the bottLe; if not they may not
be originaL, true ?..

Wah.. Didn't know of this until you told me now.. Btw have you tried out Harry's Premium Lager from Harry's Bar before?

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wah.. Didn't know of this until you told me now.. Btw have you tried out Harry's Premium Lager from Harry's Bar before?

i did a coupLe of times when my ex boss used to tag me aLong, but i dont find that very inspiring..totaLLy stopped
when i read on the papers that the were seLLing some own brews at their Pubs beyond expiry dates.That's very
unethicaL of them..:(

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
>>scroobal;1130207]Must be new product manager - new broom. Also explains the capital keystroke issues<<

eh Scroo, did'nt notice that but now since you've mentioned it...haha good one. None so blind....:biggrin: