• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A record of haunted schools in Singapore...

Ernie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes I've seen them, felt them and heard them. I believe everyone would have at least experienced the force from the other side once in his or her lifetime. It's whether one choosesto dismiss them as mere coincidences or try to explain them by way of "science". Personally, I share the opinion that sceptics or unbelievers of the paranormal are usually inexperienced or young people with no worldly knowledge of the world around them. Elderly people, or those with broad experience (all over the world) will know that there exists a world beyond the living.

Ever notice that it is usually the immature, the smart alecs, or the small-brained people (who think they are large brained) who are always making jokes about the paranormal?

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
6.jpg

1sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah!, one 'Hak Guei", from the Japanese kempatai time floated across the road from YMCA at Dhoby Ghuat, and moved in neext to Plaza Singapura, and had been there, ever since..scary!:rolleyes:

Yah Yah but I heard that he was not the 1st "Hak Guei". I heard during the 80s there was another 1 that when drunk anyhow touch touch until got caught doing that in Brunei and kana banished by the demonlord to US dunon if that is true or not:biggrin:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes I've seen them, felt them and heard them. I believe everyone would have at least experienced the force from the other side once in his or her lifetime. It's whether one choosesto dismiss them as mere coincidences or try to explain them by way of "science". Personally, I share the opinion that sceptics or unbelievers of the paranormal are usually inexperienced or young people with no worldly knowledge of the world around them. Elderly people, or those with broad experience (all over the world) will know that there exists a world beyond the living.

Ever notice that it is usually the immature, the smart alecs, or the small-brained people (who think they are large brained) who are always making jokes about the paranormal?

I agree but beware of your mind playing tricks on you.

When I was young, I once thought I seen a ghostly shadow in my home at a corner one night. I swore I saw it. I was so scared. Later when I recall back, I wasn't so sure. I think I was hallucinating. I was scared of ghosts back then and I think subconsciously my mind make my eyes see what I am most scared of.

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If there's something strange
in your neighborhood
Who ya gonna call?
GHOSTBUSTERS!!

For the Shitty Times
to make their news look good
Who they gonna call?
GHOSTWRITERS!!

:biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The worse haunting is the haunting of Singapore by that ghoul Lee Kuan Yew.

He suck our money and the futures of our children.

He robbed us of 40-500++ billions into his Temasick and GIC forcing old man and woman to try to survive on $1 porridge.

This ghoul LKY subverted all our institutions into sucking those billions from us.

He then use the money to create kangaroo judges to beat and bully anyone who tried to speak against this ghoul.

Even churches who speak against evil in other countries are subverted in Singapore by this ghoul Lee Kuan Yew. They dare not speak against him and his cockroaches in white.

Only Singaporeans can cleanse Singapore of this ghoul Lee Kuan Yew

DO NOT WAIT UNTIL ELECTION TIME
THE TIME TO ACT IS NOW!

TALK TO YOUR FRIENDS AND YOUR RELATIVES.

SUPPORT OPPOSITION PARTIES WITH YOUR TIME AND MONEY AND STAND BY THEM AND WITH THEM.
THEY SPEAK FOR YOU AND TRY TO SPEAK FOR YOU.

LKY AND PAP HAVE BEEN USING THEIR KANGAROO COURTS TO TRY TO BANKRUPT THEM TO SILENCE THEM.

IF YOU DO NOT STAND WITH THEM AND STAND BY THEM, CAN YOU STAND ALONE AGAINST LKY?

SINGAPOREANS MUST UNITE AND SUPPORT ALL THE OPPOSITION PARTIES.

DO NOT JUST WAIT UNTIL ELECTION TO VOTE

VOTE OUT LKY AND HIS BASTARDS IN WHITE WHO ONLY WANT YOUR MONEY AND TO FUCK YOU.

IF NOT FOR YOURSELF, THEN FOR THE FUTURE OF YOUR CHILDREN

THERE WILL NOT BE AN OBAMA AS PRESIDENT OF USA IF THE CIVIL RIGHTS MOVEMENT THERE WAS INTIMIDATED BY BEATINGS AND LYNCHINGS IN THE PAST.

THE TOBBLING OF LKY WILL NOT BE EASY, AND CAN BE BLOODY AS WELL.
THEY WILL NOT GIVE UP THE BILLIONS THAT THEY SUCKED FROM YOU AND CAN CONTINUE TO SCREW FROM YOU NOW AND IN FUTURE.

ONLY YOU HAVE THE POWER TO SAY 'NO MORE OF THAT' AND THROW EVERYONE OF THOSE BASTARDS OUT

Already 400-500++ billions got sucked and bled by LKY into his Temasick and GIC.
HOW MANY OTHER BILLIONS GOT SUCKED AND USED BY THEM IN GLC WHERE THEIR FAMILY MEMBERS AND MINISTERS AND BASTARDS IN WHITE ARE CHAIRMAN AND CEOS?

EVEN IF NO ELECTIONS, SINKIES MUST SPEAK WITH ALL THEIR FRIENDS AND ALL THEY KNOW

STAND UP TO THAT BASTARD LKY AND PAP BLOODSUCKERS

STAND WITH ALL THOSE THAT FIGHT BASTARD LKY

OR STAND UP YOURSELF IN YOUR CONSTITUENCY

DONT BE BULLIED BY THAT FUCKING COWARD LKY USING HIS CORRUPT KANGAROO COURTS AND ALL THAT HE CAN, AND WILL THROW AT YOU

You will fear them only if you allow yourself to fear them.

Just because THEY want you to fear them, must you fear those fucking bastards?

THEY ONLY CAN RULE YOU , AND BLED YOU , THROUGH FEAR AND INTIMIDATION.

SINKIES,

FIND YOUR BALLS AND STAND UP TO THEM.
THEY WILL THEN FEAR YOU.

AND YOU REGAIN YOUR MONEY AND YOUR FUTURE AND YOUR CHILDREN FUTURE.

DO NOT LET OUR MONEY GO TO FUND PAP DOGS FRENCH COOKING LESSONS

DO NOT DIE IN OLD FOLK HOMES IN JB.

FIND YOUR BALLS AND STAND UP TO THEM

OMg will you be posting this diatribe and make it an anti-pap, lky thing for every single incident in sg?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maris Stella High at Mount Vernon...

Surrounded by Muslim, Chinese, Christian cemetries...

Eerie like hell sia...

:eek:

ARE u a former maris????

MAris stella ole ole ah ah shake it out yeah.

Stupid student council cheer that we used on those b-ball matches in geylang indoor stadium.

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only really super haunted place was at toilets at the back of the school, despite being convenient for the classes right at the back to use, they were never used. We were told that students who go in are suspended immediately without reason.

Some toilets situated in the remote floors or parts of the schools are locked for obvious reasons - no, not ghost with long flowing hair or Ah Peh looking for girls.

We all know as students that the toilet is the favourite place for the students to hide and smoke there. When they hear people coming in, they simply throw their butts into the cisterns and flush the evidence down the toilets. Some unsuspecting goody-goody students think there must be ghost inside the cubicle and dare not explore.

To prevent students from smoking there, the school prefects and authorities spin stories about ghosts in these places - thereby frightening those brainless students looking for a place to have their puff before going to class or to skip classes. They are also spinned by those brainless students to frighten other pupils from using the toilets so that they can smoke there in peace without anybody raising the alarm.

It is these brainless students who spread the stories about schools with haunted toilets. Some of these ex-students are now residing in Sammyboy forum, and other bohliao forums.

Last edited:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Hey Myo539, its not every story of a haunted toilet that is made up nor every toilet used for smoking. We had other toilets across the row that was more, ahem useful for smoking and even better as no one walks pass there.

On the first floor, there are classes too but they used that as a storeroom which is accessible normally. The expression on my discipline masters and everyones face who were involved could hardly be faked unless it was all an elaborate scam to cheat everyone.

I did see lights coming out from the gaps of the toilets on the 2nd and third floor with my own eyes. I have thought about your obvious theory too but all the toilets that are locked from the outside and with no windows that could be climbed into from within the compound.

Whats sad is the PDSS entire building have been levelled and rebuilt now, otherwise it would be interesting to go and take some pictures.

funglung

Alfrescian
Loyal
The worse haunting is the haunting of Singapore by that ghoul Lee Kuan Yew.

He suck our money and the futures of our children.

He robbed us of 40-500++ billions into his Temasick and GIC forcing old man and woman to try to survive on $1 porridge.

This ghoul LKY subverted all our institutions into sucking those billions from us.

He then use the money to create kangaroo judges to beat and bully anyone who tried to speak against this ghoul.

Even churches who speak against evil in other countries are subverted in Singapore by this ghoul Lee Kuan Yew. They dare not speak against him and his cockroaches in white.

Only Singaporeans can cleanse Singapore of this ghoul Lee Kuan Yew

DO NOT WAIT UNTIL ELECTION TIME
THE TIME TO ACT IS NOW!

TALK TO YOUR FRIENDS AND YOUR RELATIVES.

SUPPORT OPPOSITION PARTIES WITH YOUR TIME AND MONEY AND STAND BY THEM AND WITH THEM.
THEY SPEAK FOR YOU AND TRY TO SPEAK FOR YOU.

LKY AND PAP HAVE BEEN USING THEIR KANGAROO COURTS TO TRY TO BANKRUPT THEM TO SILENCE THEM.

IF YOU DO NOT STAND WITH THEM AND STAND BY THEM, CAN YOU STAND ALONE AGAINST LKY?

SINGAPOREANS MUST UNITE AND SUPPORT ALL THE OPPOSITION PARTIES.

DO NOT JUST WAIT UNTIL ELECTION TO VOTE

VOTE OUT LKY AND HIS BASTARDS IN WHITE WHO ONLY WANT YOUR MONEY AND TO FUCK YOU.

IF NOT FOR YOURSELF, THEN FOR THE FUTURE OF YOUR CHILDREN

THERE WILL NOT BE AN OBAMA AS PRESIDENT OF USA IF THE CIVIL RIGHTS MOVEMENT THERE WAS INTIMIDATED BY BEATINGS AND LYNCHINGS IN THE PAST.

THE TOBBLING OF LKY WILL NOT BE EASY, AND CAN BE BLOODY AS WELL.
THEY WILL NOT GIVE UP THE BILLIONS THAT THEY SUCKED FROM YOU AND CAN CONTINUE TO SCREW FROM YOU NOW AND IN FUTURE.

ONLY YOU HAVE THE POWER TO SAY 'NO MORE OF THAT' AND THROW EVERYONE OF THOSE BASTARDS OUT

Already 400-500++ billions got sucked and bled by LKY into his Temasick and GIC.
HOW MANY OTHER BILLIONS GOT SUCKED AND USED BY THEM IN GLC WHERE THEIR FAMILY MEMBERS AND MINISTERS AND BASTARDS IN WHITE ARE CHAIRMAN AND CEOS?

EVEN IF NO ELECTIONS, SINKIES MUST SPEAK WITH ALL THEIR FRIENDS AND ALL THEY KNOW

STAND UP TO THAT BASTARD LKY AND PAP BLOODSUCKERS

STAND WITH ALL THOSE THAT FIGHT BASTARD LKY

OR STAND UP YOURSELF IN YOUR CONSTITUENCY

DONT BE BULLIED BY THAT FUCKING COWARD LKY USING HIS CORRUPT KANGAROO COURTS AND ALL THAT HE CAN, AND WILL THROW AT YOU

You will fear them only if you allow yourself to fear them.

Just because THEY want you to fear them, must you fear those fucking bastards?

THEY ONLY CAN RULE YOU , AND BLED YOU , THROUGH FEAR AND INTIMIDATION.

SINKIES,

FIND YOUR BALLS AND STAND UP TO THEM.
THEY WILL THEN FEAR YOU.

AND YOU REGAIN YOUR MONEY AND YOUR FUTURE AND YOUR CHILDREN FUTURE.

DO NOT LET OUR MONEY GO TO FUND PAP DOGS FRENCH COOKING LESSONS

DO NOT DIE IN OLD FOLK HOMES IN JB.

FIND YOUR BALLS AND STAND UP TO THEM

ps07857

Alfrescian
Loyal
anymore haunted ghost haunted schools? The MIW likes to haunt everyone in Singapore right from the time they enter P1

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not a school but heard that the YMCA at Dhoby Ghaut was used by the Japanese Kempetai. So got any ghostly sightings :confused:

There is a black 'hantu', that had moved from the Japaneses kempetai @ Orchard YMCA diagonally across the road, to the house next to Plaza Singapura.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
only those ppl who is sick in the mind could see ghost or god . go to IMH and you know what i mean .